New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Motherfuckers. Was hoping that home match against the scum would be next year. No chance of fullish crowds this year.

So possibly 2022 till we see a home match v woolwich at capacity WHL. Will be edging closer to 50. I will have been nearer 40 the last time we played them there!! Nuts.

Motherfuckers. Was hoping that home match against the scum would be next year. No chance of fullish crowds this year.

So possibly 2022 till we see a home match v woolwich at capacity WHL. Will be edging closer to 50. I will have been nearer 40 the last time we played them there!! Nuts.
I think we will see at least 50% by December unless there is a serious 2nd wave. On the other hand I’m not sure we will see full crowds at all next season so might work out as just the same across the board.

I heard that there will never be fans again.... heavy sponsorship and twitter avatar accounts will be the new world of football.

Games will be won on retweets or likes.. and how ratio'ed a twitter handle got. Bonus point for over used gifs.

I heard that there will never be fans again.... heavy sponsorship and twitter avatar accounts will be the new world of football.

Games will be won on retweets or likes.. and how ratio'ed a twitter handle got. Bonus point for over used gifs.
We need to re-sign N’kdou

We play Everton on Saturday, 12.
Then we play the EL qualifying on Thursday, 17.
I know about the Carabao Cup, but I can´t believe our following Premier League game - against Southampton - will be on Saturday 19, and not on Sunday, 20.
Two days between an important European game (who knows where that´s going to be) and the second Premier League match. The same thing is going to happen in the following week. And it was a choice - people decided together to make it this way.
Absurd.

Last edited:
We play Everton on Saturday, 12.
Then we play the EL qualifying on Thursday, 17.
I know about the Carabao Cup, but I can´t believe our following Premier League game - against Southampton - will be on Saturday 19, and not on Sunday, 20.
Two days between an important European game (who knows where that´s going to be) and the second Premier League match. The same thing is going to happen in the following week. And it was a choice - people decided together to make it this way.
Absurd.

Aren't all weekend matches automatically scheduled as 15:00 on Saturday and then rearranged for teams in Europe? I expect that match to be shifted in the coming days and then subsequent ones to be shifted as soon as (if) we get through each round.

Back
Top Bottom