New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bulgaria.
Actually looks quite nice. Not sure about the state of their stadium though...

roman-theatre-philippopolis-plovdiv-bulgaria-shutterstock_284589146.jpg

I heard that there will never be fans again.... heavy sponsorship and twitter avatar accounts will be the new world of football.

Games will be won on retweets or likes.. and how ratio'ed a twitter handle got. Bonus point for over used gifs.

Pisstake is right, but unfortunately far too many people will jump at the chance which gives the club the justification they need. While people are willing to pay these prices Levy will keep charging them.

ST ballot - £60.

Done mine. And booked my Covid test for the day before.

We play Everton on Saturday, 12.
Then we play the EL qualifying on Thursday, 17.
I know about the Carabao Cup, but I can´t believe our following Premier League game - against Southampton - will be on Saturday 19, and not on Sunday, 20.
Two days between an important European game (who knows where that´s going to be) and the second Premier League match. The same thing is going to happen in the following week. And it was a choice - people decided together to make it this way.
Absurd.

Aren't all weekend matches automatically scheduled as 15:00 on Saturday and then rearranged for teams in Europe? I expect that match to be shifted in the coming days and then subsequent ones to be shifted as soon as (if) we get through each round.

HAPPY NEW SEASONS' GREETINGS EVERYONE!!!

Not QUITE the feeling of nervous anticipation and excitement that ususually greets the opening day... but (a bit like 2020 so far) it'll just have to do for now...

Not sure a test is required for this one, is it?
Don’t recall seeing that in the blurb.
They don’t know yet:

“Any health and safety requirements that need to be completed by fans ahead of attending will be communicated once confirmed by the Government and Premier League.”

I’d be surprised if tests before, and possibly after, are not required though.

Charging £60 really should be the death kneel for Levy at this point. In perspective of the finances of Spurs and the blow of Covid, what difference does it make whether you scrape in £600k or £300k?

The good will of charging a tenner would be worth well more than £500k

Fucking embarrassing.

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom