New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pisstake is right, but unfortunately far too many people will jump at the chance which gives the club the justification they need. While people are willing to pay these prices Levy will keep charging them.

Charging £60 really should be the death kneel for Levy at this point. In perspective of the finances of Spurs and the blow of Covid, what difference does it make whether you scrape in £600k or £300k?

The good will of charging a tenner would be worth well more than £500k

Fucking embarrassing.

:dembelefingers:

I hear Woolwich are charging £30 for their game. Fucking embarrassing.

No doubt they're moaning about that cost.

I’ll say. I wouldn’t pay £30 to watch them.

why are we charging double gooner scum? pure fucking greed.

Better team!
Using the the above method of VFM i.e. the gooning rate. I'd happily pay twice as much to watch the Lilywhites whereas I wouldn't spend a penny to shit on those tossers in red.

That said, the reaction by our fan's over the pricing for the last home game of the season is completely justified and indicative of how out of touch the Board are with us.

Judging by the number of applications it looks like fans have indeed appeared to vote with their feet by under subscription for this fixture. The message boards are full of info about successful applications even by peeps who attended the Arse and Royal Antwerp games.

This would suggest less than 10k initially applied and if true would not go unnoticed by the hierarchy so rather than trying to buy our favour with a complimentary stale bap and soft (what, no neck oil?) drink in the bowl they might have given greater consideration to offering us free admission in recognition of all the shit we've had to put up with for the last 3 years (on and off the pitch) as a gesture of gratitude for our continued forbearance.:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom