New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last four:

35Sat08/05/202112:30Leeds UnitedA
36Sun16/05/202114:05WolverhamptonH
37Wed19/05/202118:00Aston VillaH
38Sun23/05/202116:00Leicester CityA

I hope with fans likely to be allowed into Villa game that they do not pander to the Media and play matches midweek at say 6pm. All tuesday/wednesday/Thursday. The broadcasters have multiple sports channels. Use them and do not inconvenience the supporters.

Who'd of thought we'd be kicking off at 6pm Wednesday...

ST ballot - £60.

Done mine. And booked my Covid test for the day before.

haha!

Applied before the invite!

apply.jpg

Not sure a test is required for this one, is it?
Don’t recall seeing that in the blurb.
They don’t know yet:

“Any health and safety requirements that need to be completed by fans ahead of attending will be communicated once confirmed by the Government and Premier League.”

I’d be surprised if tests before, and possibly after, are not required though.

Sky need to be punished for putting this on at 6pm when fans have to get there much earlier and many will be working. Problem is they get my subs whether I watch it or not but i will not watch anything but the match, no build up, half time or post match including no adverts.

It’s the kick off time that pisses me off rather than the cost. I haven’t been far ages, want to go, so will pay it.

I wonder how many people moaning about it on social media are actually season ticket holders having to pay them money. Not many I bet.

Back
Top Bottom