New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

  • The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

    Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Loads to be skeptical about in this shirt. I'll save my hate for once it's corroborated. Though I'll start by saying not "who are we, Vasco da Gama?", but, rather, "that badge is terribly placed".
 
Re: New Spurs kit

I think that has to be a fake. I've seen this same design over a year ago on another blog when UA was first announced. I will try to track it down...
 
Re: New Spurs kit

Chadwicks said:
Here it is, note the name of the jpeg "mock-up" I doubt UA got their design idea from some random blogger (I hope!).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jQUPPe6Ag0c/T4SB88pFc3I/AAAAAAAAF1Y/VmB1e3ujm08/s200/uakitmockup.jpg

Well at least that one looks like someone spent some time on it.

This one looks like someone used a felt tip to draw the sash.
QbJBg.jpg


I don't buy for a second that it's the new kit.
 
Re: New Spurs kit

I'm literally buying a Bayern shirt on eBay right now, so I can wear it to the bar on saturday. COYFS (come on you fucking sneijder)
 
Re: New Spurs kit

Ksaw92 said:
I'm literally buying a Bayern shirt on eBay right now, so I can wear it to the bar on saturday. COYFS (come on you fucking sneijder)

i got mine ages ago as i'm a bit of a bayern fan anyway. Is there going to be a pub with the right kind of atmosphere (not chelsea) anywhere to watch it in.
 
New Spurs kit

mad said:
Ksaw92 said:
I'm literally buying a Bayern shirt on eBay right now, so I can wear it to the bar on saturday. COYFS (come on you fucking sneijder)

i got mine ages ago as i'm a bit of a bayern fan anyway. Is there going to be a pub with the right kind of atmosphere (not chelsea) anywhere to watch it in.


See the thread in General Football - thinking a German bar will be a pretty good bet
 
Re: New Spurs kit

Sibs said:
mad said:
Ksaw92 said:
I'm literally buying a Bayern shirt on eBay right now, so I can wear it to the bar on saturday. COYFS (come on you fucking sneijder)

i got mine ages ago as i'm a bit of a bayern fan anyway. Is there going to be a pub with the right kind of atmosphere (not chelsea) anywhere to watch it in.


See the thread in General Football - thinking a German bar will be a pretty good bet

Thanks for that, i'm a million times in. i should lookat the other threads more often
 
Top Bottom