New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

The scrambled egg top from '95 is one of my favourites of all time...I love that top.

I appreciate the sentiment that regardless of what it looks like it will be ours but I want a classy, plain shirt (the one we have now is close to perfect) any fannying around with it tends to make them look like knock offs.

Dannyboy said:
The scrambled egg top from '95 is one of my favourites of all time...I love that top.

I appreciate the sentiment that regardless of what it looks like it will be ours but I want a classy, plain shirt (the one we have now is close to perfect) any fannying around with it tends to make them look like knock offs.
plain shirts are easier to make knock-offs from so it's a vicious circle.

sammyspurs said:
linnet_spur said:
Some people are way too worried about what the kit looks like. It will have the Spurs badge on it. This makes it infinitely better than any other kit.

DSCF0038.JPG

:harryblow:

That's one of my favourite kits... :klinsmann:

To be honest, they could probably release a kit with a pic of a pile of turd on the front and I'd still get suckered into handing over my hard-earned for one.

(I drew the line at the piss-streak one a couple of years back tho!)

As6rlJNCMAEJ1pn.jpg:large

As6xNbhCIAEqZr_.jpg:large

As6rZ-3CEAI7zsH.jpg:large

As6rf_3CEAAHIA0.jpg:large

Images taken from really quick previews here (5mins 8secs in):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzhexoJKJs[/youtube]

jazz15c said:
To be honest, they could probably release a kit with a pic of a pile of turd on the front and I'd still get suckered into handing over my hard-earned for one.

(I drew the line at the piss-streak one a couple of years back tho!)
I got the 2 away shirts though. :harrylol:

it’s the only way we can see if Parker is really human, chest hair will do it.

and yes it makes me feel that all the alcohol i drink to put "airs on me chest" goes to good use
:beer:

Favourite WITH sponsor, probably one of these;

tottenham_hotspur_1991-1993.gif
tottenham_hotspur_2008-2009-a.gif

Fave without sponsor/all time has to be either of these:

tottenham_hotspur_1965-1966.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1980-1982.gif

Fave away:
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1975-1976-change.gif

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Raitei said:
Little tuft of chest hair hanging out like a proper man init :p

Had this with a going out shirt the other night...drunkenly attacked my chest with a blunt Gillette Fusion...the bastard ain't stopped itching all week.

Dopey prick

Back
Top Bottom