New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

I can live with this, but I'm not a fan on the Newcastle kit.

I like the idea of White on White for Home, and Navy on Navy for Away.
I'd rather the grey/gray shading on the home kit be navy, of course.

If this is all real then it will be very interesting to see how the subtle Cock on the back of the home kit will come off. I'm still inclined to believe these are 'shopped (or premature concepts) because I can't see the Cock being recognizable beneath the number + player name. How the fuck would that work?

In my opinion if the cocks on the back like that i'd rather it be done like the Eagle on the 2009/10 Russian shirts, where they printed on the shirt in either the same colour or something transparent like this:

2(16).jpg

As opposed to a say the usual greyish detail like on the new cameroon shirt (which i quite like but wouldn't work on the lilywhite for me)

new_cameroon_jersey_2012__70084.jpg

That's a pretty cool idea above, but that lion looks seriously retarded.

Oh, that's right, "retard" isn't politically correct these days. It's considered "ableist."

So I'll rephrase. That lion looks like a fucking mong.

That any better?

VirginiaSpur said:

Oh, that's right, "retard" isn't politically correct these days. It's considered "ableist."

That any better?

Still i expect it cost less to design than
logo128s.jpg

[edit]Sigh - just seen them posted on the last page.[/edit]

Third shirt looks nasty, and whats with the cockerel on the back of the home kit?

VirginiaSpur said:

That any better?

I like you. You make me chuckle.

The home kit is decent, not sure about the cock would probably have to see it in real life. I like saving the white shorts for Europe and cup finals so hope we wear the navy ones in the league.

Away kit i like.

The third kit.... is pretty horrible. When would we wear it? as has already been said, which kit would we wear at Newcastle?

I was going to try to do a bit of 'shopping to illustrate the problem that I have with the cockerel -- that it makes absolutely no sense spread across the back because it's going to be mostly covered up by player number + name -- and why I think it's indicative that this isn't real, or not final, but it seems that my computer is having serious problems running the latest version of GIMP, so it seems I won't be doing any photoshopping for the foreseeable future.

mariaruelasmx said:
eyesores. just awful.

Thank you. Grey side panels on a white shirt, and with a massive club badge all over the back. No ta.

And a Newcastle kit as the third? The sick fuck behind these designs needs shooting.

Navy shorts for home please,
Socks can be either Navy or white.
All white is for europe.

Simple. Which marketing company do I send my invoice to?

We wore all white in 2007-08. I'm not particularly bothered about it, the kits always look infinitely better in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom