New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

please excuse the rush job on a low res image but you get the just.

i89d7.png

I had a dream last night, that in our game against Fulham we played in our new kit. It was white, with a rounded blue neckline and blue trim around the edge of the sleeves. We also didn't have a sponsor and it it on the whole looked okay.

True story.

im not sold on it but i think of all the possible shirts its the closest to a plain white kit. would definately take it over any of the other "2012/13" shirts that have reared their ugly heads.

i will have a look at all the current UA shirts i can find and do a proper mock up of what might be along the lines of what comes to be when i get a free moment. i work in fashion currently so i have the pleasure of doing stuff like this all day and have slightly more of an idea of what companies tend to go for. (however i will add my personal taste into whatever comes of this.)

My brother insisted on getting a Vasco da Gama shirt when we were kids. I guess he liked the nautical theme. My dad made him walk 10 paces behind us. We're not that kind of family. Long way of saying: no sash full stop.

i dont think we will get a sash but i do think there will be a solid thick stripe across the front, similar to those first few under armor sirts that were posted towards the beginning of this thread.

The thing is there are clubs which change their designs like their pants, and they always look more tinpot because of it. Nothing wrong with a sash in general but it just aint Spurs.

I'm not stuck knee-deep in inertia, last season's shirt with the navy shoulders was class, but I do think sticking as closely as possible to a white shirt with some navy trim is always going to be the most popular among supporters, and for good reason.

Back
Top Bottom