New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Thelonious said:
City did it a couple of seasons ago.

Doesn't really work if your primary colours are navy and white though - means the only colour the sponsors logo can be is red and I don't think even Levy will do that again

i dont know why but i feel we are gonna end up with something along these lines.

5nJzr.png

brazilian-teams-umbro-vasco-da-gama-away-2004.gif

I knew I'd seen that Cross Crest before...

tottenham_hotspur_1884-1886.gif

The links are growing... are we going to become some kind of North London equivalent of Vasco da Gama??

durbanspur said:
i dont know why but i feel we are gonna end up with something along these lines.

[ Image ]

Zippady-Dooh dah that looks American!!

May as well go the whole hog for the away kit then;

images

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
1882 said:
durbanspur said:

[ Image ]

I think it looks American because of the AEG logo rather than the shirt design.

Yeah, same here... I really like it without the middle bit!!

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
1882 said:
durbanspur said:

[ Image ]

I think it looks American because of the AEG logo rather than the shirt design.
and i very strongly feel we will have AEG as a sponsor next year.

durbanspur said:
1882 said:
Yeah, same here... I really like it without the middle bit!!
just for you 1882
1vjKT.png

aw, tanks buddy! But I also meant the AEG Stars'n'stripes swoosh USA wankfest to be honest...!!!

can't we go back to Holsten... now THERE was a sponsor!

Other than that, it's faakin' beautiful!

CJM said:
Not sure, the home kit doesn't seem to be there. Hopefully the striped one is a third kit, its nasty, but the navy one looks gorgeous.

We surely won't have a white and navy home kit, a navy away kit and then a third kit which is white and navy?

It fucking scares me that that's taken directly from an Under Armour inside marketing video.

Who gave them the idea that Spurs' colors were Slate Gray?

What is this black and white shit? The GK kit is just fucking awful. Cerulean? Really!?!

Fine with the ultra-bright yellow for an alternate.

edit: Fix the color on that first one and I wouldn't mind that as an away kit if we had a white on white home kit like we do very rarely for some cup game or youth shit.

Back
Top Bottom