New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?
I were too busy climbing up the many flights of stairs to the dispensary post match to cause trouble
Once I got there and didn't see any ladies being attended to a dozen blokes ( which I assumed would be the case with Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and all you lot), I assumed it was a pre, not post match thing. So I had a pint and fucked off

Comment

Chucklevision82

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
I were too busy climbing up the many flights of stairs to the dispensary post match to cause trouble
Once I got there and didn't see any ladies being attended to a dozen blokes ( which I assumed would be the case with Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and all you lot), I assumed it was a pre, not post match thing. So I had a pint and fucked off
The plan was to meet post match, but given the circumstances, I think we all fucked off home.

Although your description of the TFC Dispensary Drinking Club is pretty accurate. :townhmm:

Comment
There was a doc on BT Sport last night about the stadium apparently.

Anyone have any links to it?
I have BT Sport and logged into the site but didn't see anything to watch it back.

Comment

I have BT Sport and logged into the site but didn't see anything to watch it back.
Didn’t see it, but it’s called Home Again, and is being repeated on 14th June at 2230.

Comment

They've shown it a couple of times. The Premiere was before the CL final programme started. Was pretty good actually. nothing groundbreaking but worth a watch if you can get hold of it

[edit] Here you go, found it on the BT Sport website: Login Page

Comment

Gatsby

21 slice Pizza Hut buffet champion 2013.
Some reports suggesting it’s between Facebook and Google for the naming rights. Not sure I believe them, but it would be interesting as Zuckerburg was apparently interested in buying the club.

Comment

Sean

🇬🇧 COYS 🇮🇱
Some reports suggesting it’s between Facebook and Google for the naming rights. Not sure I believe them, but it would be interesting as Zuckerburg was apparently interested in buying the club.
If it ever becomes sponsored by Google there is only one man to use to announce it :roseunsure::dembelelol:

Comment
Saw this too - I just don't buy it though...

Stadium sponsors usually aim to increase their brand recognition, but both companies hardly need to do that at all. It's a far cry from, say, Emirates - who I had never really heard of before they sponsored that lot down the road.

There was some rumour a while ago about Facebook potentially buying some broadcast rights for the PL and Championship (?) but would it really be wise to alienate rival fanbases by becoming affiliated with us?

A Facebook sponsorship would be a backdoor way for Zuckerberg to pump money into the club if he seriously wanted to own it - but the profits on Spurs (while unfathomably large to us normal folks) are small fry compared to the tech giants.

Comment
Saw this too - I just don't buy it though...

Stadium sponsors usually aim to increase their brand recognition, but both companies hardly need to do that at all. It's a far cry from, say, Emirates - who I had never really heard of before they sponsored that lot down the road.

There was some rumour a while ago about Facebook potentially buying some broadcast rights for the PL and Championship (?) but would it really be wise to alienate rival fanbases by becoming affiliated with us?

A Facebook sponsorship would be a backdoor way for Zuckerberg to pump money into the club if he seriously wanted to own it - but the profits on Spurs (while unfathomably large to us normal folks) are small fry compared to the tech giants.
I could only see it happening for Google if they would use their Alphabet name in an attempt to make their overarching company name more prominent

Comment
Top Bottom