New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just reminded me of something I witnessed when we left Anfield after beating Liverpool in the FA Cup (the one where Klinsmann scored the winner in the last three minutes). One of our supporters went up to a police horse and gave him a smacker of a kiss :)

The last time we beat them at Analfield, that nice Clem Attlee was Prime Minister.

Cool, no worries mate.

£4 for Amstel, £4.50 for Heineken. Then there is other stuff like 'Neck Oil' which some like although I think is like piss.
At last!
Someone else who agrees with me.
It is an abomination,and shouldn't be called an ale. I am normally a Lager free zone,but in the ground would rather drink Amstel than that sorry excuse.
I was a t a gig in Camden last Saturday,and before heading to the Dublin castle,popped in the spread eagle for a nostalgic pint. Fella next to me at the ramp paid £11.90 for two pints of Neck oil. Work that one out.

At last!
Someone else who agrees with me.
It is an abomination,and shouldn't be called an ale. I am normally a Lager free zone,but in the ground would rather drink Amstel than that sorry excuse.
I was a t a gig in Camden last Saturday,and before heading to the Dublin castle,popped in the spread eagle for a nostalgic pint. Fella next to me at the ramp paid £11.90 for two pints of Neck oil. Work that one out.

Easy one to work out.

£5.95 per pint.

Next

Back
Top Bottom