New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's worse is it didn't need a lot of research to make it happen. The 1882 movement that used to go to the youth games would have been blinding at the heart of it. The club chose the wrong 1882 club.

Edit: Flav Flav , any way this can get upmamd running again?

Also.....bring back the dude with the drum!

I only did one 1882 game and that was Chelsea away in the youth cup.Amazing night.
A few of my mates did the development squad ( i think) Woolwich away at Barnet and still talk about it now.
Wish i had done more.

Just experienced a perfect reason why the atmosphere in the stadium is shit. Met a mate in a pub in the city for a beer an hour ago. Just gave up our seats in the pub, as we were leaving for 2 guys also going to the game. One was a Leeds fan, the other Sheffield United. Had been given the tickets at work and wanted to go see the stadium.

That’s our problem right there.

People were really trying to make a noise tonight in the SE corner. It sounded good around me but don’t know how it carried. Norwich were shite.

263 quid a seat for a fa cup match.

Fuck football

Look what the whole package is though. Some of them are 3 course meals, 3 hours before the game unlimited drinks, an hour after the game unlimited drinks etc. I still wouldn't pay but the tweet fluffs it up like it's the game alone that costs that much.

If you chuck them back and you like your food, you could easily make a big session of it.

What's worse is it didn't need a lot of research to make it happen. The 1882 movement that used to go to the youth games would have been blinding at the heart of it. The club chose the wrong 1882 club.

Edit: Flav Flav , any way this can get upmamd running again?

Also.....bring back the dude with the drum!

We need drum man back. Didn't he get banned because of the Y songs?

Just experienced a perfect reason why the atmosphere in the stadium is shit. Met a mate in a pub in the city for a beer an hour ago. Just gave up our seats in the pub, as we were leaving for 2 guys also going to the game. One was a Leeds fan, the other Sheffield United. Had been given the tickets at work and wanted to go see the stadium.

That’s our problem right there.
true.

Back
Top Bottom