New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

South stand (the big stand) save standing in the lower section and near the back.
Away fans are in the north east corner away from the south now.

So is it likely to be more rawkus in the north stand now these days.....?

(Last time I was there was the last couple of home games in 2019 during the 'settling in period'.....)

(Last time I was there was the last couple of home games in 2019 during the 'settling in period'.....)
Not sure mate as I've not ever sat over there, it's also the family end which really never made sense

Ramped all the prices up and the bars in our area don’t even have any fucking lager.

Farce
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Depends who we’re playing; I imagine the ‘Paxton’ was rocking in the NLD. Well the whole ground was. Against the ‘smaller’ teams, like Man U, it’s not great.

really noticeable )on TV) as the second half started how empty the shelf side was, not sure if everyone was in the toilet or still queuing for drink/food

Nah. I've sat in lower tiers in the North Stand quite a few times since the stadium opened and I'd describe it as 'generally struggling to get a chant going' - almost genteel, until we score. Chants tend to filter their way around the stadium to the North Stand and then die peacefully in their sleep.
However, if you're in that area and it's raucous you want, get a seat in the North Stand right next to the away fans. There are always several of the cunts who like a bit of raucous, so you can have as much or as little of it as you like. You'll be the exception, but it's fun.

Service is shocking…. They are leaving £100’s of thousands on the table. Get staff trained properly and perhaps bringing in pop up bars, mobile sellers etc for food and potentially drink too.

I was there yesterday, got in about 1.10 got served pretty quick in beavertown, had a couple of beers after that in the upper tier of the South Stand, didn't wait more than a few minutes to get served. I might have got lucky but I didn't have any problems yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom