New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe as many of us as possible can do the same for the next few matches and report back here if they get stopped. FWIW I’ve been using screenshots for many months without ever having a problem.
I'm not at Wolves but I'll do the screenshot for Fulham. I'm in South for that game though so pretty sure they won't be checked.

Matt1882 What entrance were they checking at?

Shelf bar was awful not all the taps were running people buying double rounds (who can blame them but it makes things worse) staffing poor. Plus the place was rammed from 14:00 due to it being the first Saturday afternoon kick off since Churchill's funeral

Levy will want that shit sorted out! That’s a lot of money being left!

How would they know it's a screenshot? Mine looks identical to the android app image. The screenshot also worked fine in the reader at the entrance turnstile to the actual stadium building.

Mine was scanned and then you had to put the phone onto the turnstile to get through (NFC). Not sure that would be possible with a screenshot? But I have no idea. Mine was in an Apple wallet, fwiw.

Mine was scanned and then you had to put the phone onto the turnstile to get through (NFC). Not sure that would be possible with a screenshot? But I have no idea. Mine was in an Apple wallet, fwiw.
There's a scanner underneath the turnstiles for the qr code

Shelf bar was awful not all the taps were running people buying double rounds (who can blame them but it makes things worse) staffing poor. Plus the place was rammed from 14:00 due to it being the first Saturday afternoon kick off since Churchill's funeral
It wasn't easy getting the cranes to dip at half-mast but I thought I got away with it.

As Sean Sean says, there's an option to insert your phone into a gap under the NFC reader and it scans your QR code, which works equally well with a screenshot.

I tried NFC for the first time since the covid Villa game, (where I caused a huge queue), it worked perfectly.

My daughter's iphone didn't and she had to scan the QR code, this pleased me greatly.

Android 1 - 0 Apple :tobyarm:

I'm not at Wolves but I'll do the screenshot for Fulham. I'm in South for that game though so pretty sure they won't be checked.

Matt1882 What entrance were they checking at?
Whatever one I use for block 530. I go in via Beavertown. It's at the south end of the east stand. I haven't looked at the number since we first moved in lol

I went to afc wimbledon at the weekend and the bar staff had already pre poured loads of beers for the half time rush. If they can do it in division two then we can do it in our stadium.
With our leaky glasses they’d all be half empty before they were sold though. Last match we used two glasses for every pint because the fist one was leaking. Seems that once they’ve been on the auto filler they don’t seal properly.

I went to afc wimbledon at the weekend and the bar staff had already pre poured loads of beers for the half time rush. If they can do it in division two then we can do it in our stadium.
They was last season at the goal line bar, the staff haven't been great so far this one.

Back
Top Bottom