New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone know how big the new club shop will be compared to other club shops in Europe?
ibZ3IcD2d5te0.gif

Woke up from a dream this morning in which a mate was explaining to me that he had signed up to a special package at the new stadium. Basically, he had a flunky who held his place in the queue/at the bar until he strolled down for a pint of craft beer and some artisan comestibles, to be served immediately. He said he only had a certain time window in which to do so, otherwise he had to mix in with the hoi paloi. Apparently there was a Platinum Pack that didn't have this restriction and featured further benefits, tho he didn't specify what those were unfortunately.

When I got up I wasn't sure if I'd dreamt this or actually read it somewhere, such is modern football. Whatever, I'm going to be writing to Levy with an outline of this exciting new synergy, for a reasonable cut of the action, claro.

:levywhoa:

Mate of mine rang up the ticket line and said he's a mate of Daniels and he has two tickets reserved for the Liverpool game.

The bird reckons roughly half the calls she has taken have basically started with the same gag......

Woke up from a dream this morning in which a mate was explaining to me that he had signed up to a special package at the new stadium. Basically, he had a flunky who held his place in the queue/at the bar until he strolled down for a pint of craft beer and some artisan comestibles, to be served immediately. He said he only had a certain time window in which to do so, otherwise he had to mix in with the hoi paloi. Apparently there was a Platinum Pack that didn't have this restriction and featured further benefits, tho he didn't specify what those were unfortunately.

When I got up I wasn't sure if I'd dreamt this or actually read it somewhere, such is modern football. Whatever, I'm going to be writing to Levy with an outline of this exciting new synergy, for a reasonable cut of the action, claro.

I dreamt I was flying.

:)

Think that already exists though, it's called the Levy package...

That's what you get for eating cheese (room) before bedtime.

Back
Top Bottom