New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you over Campbell too?

Campbell humiliated the club and its supporters, Berbatov dug his heels in and acted unprofessionally in order to get his move.

I don't agree with either but Campbell is literally the biggest epitome of a Sporting Judas you can ever think of. Him leaving could have slaughtered us financially. We had the chance to cash in way before he left when the money would have been msaavoe for us and he strung us along.

Ultimately it's the clubs call on who they invite to a legends game. If Levy is cool with Berbatov after what went down with it impacting Levy onna far greater scale than us, I saw we just accept it as being water under the bridge. Not cool what Berbatov did but I ain't worried about Berbatov, he's thought of well enoughnat the club to get invited along so I'll go along with that being enough

The REAL legends who should play:

------------------Walker-------------------
Austin----Doherty---Popescu-----Edman < amazeballs goal at the dippers
Fox-----Samways-------Saib------Korsten
--------Mido-----------------Armstrong-------

Job done. We are lucky we actually have any legends from the 90's-00's

Edit. I had to google Korsten and Saib because I forgot all about them.

The REAL legends who should play:

------------------Walker-------------------
Austin----Doherty---Popescu-----Edman < amazeballs goal at the dippers
Fox-----Samways-------Saib------Korsten
--------Mido-----------------Armstrong-------

Job done. We are lucky we actually have any legends from the 90's-00's

Edit. I had to google Korsten and Saib because I forgot all about them.
Never forget saib after the 6-2 at Wimbledon , what a game

Was there for that. I behaved inappropriately considering where I was.
Great stuff, it was 2-2 if memory serves? My first memories of Tottenham games are all at Anfield. Sad I know. My uncle who was a red took me and my bro when we kids year after year. I did however see our win there in 1984. Garth Crooks with the winner. First time we had beaten them there since the titanic sank apparently. Great memories.

Great stuff, it was 2-2 if memory serves? My first memories of Tottenham games are all at Anfield. Sad I know. My uncle who was a red took me and my bro when we kids year after year. I did however see our win there in 1984. Garth Crooks with the winner. First time we had beaten them there since the titanic sank apparently. Great memories.

Yeah, 2-2. Edman, Garcia, Keane, Hyypia - in that order. I thought we might sneak a rare win, but no.

Reading this beings back many memories and provokes views, yep, was sat in with the mickeys main stand for edmans wonder strike , got freebies from a scouse mate. We were at a level then to give them a game, my Everton mates up there were dying for us to play them, so that someone would give them a proper game and give Everton more chance of finishing fourth, which they did. That we were at a level applies to berbatov too, agree he can't be classed as a legend, but doubt if many more will ever be, Harry maybe, hopefully. If I remember right, then we were just sub top four, got him as united stalled on selling van nistelroy, just like we nabbed modric just prior to him getting player of euro tournament, otherwise wed've missed out. Berba played like gilzean who I was lucky to see at the end of his time,, but will never be viewed like him, but have to view him in context of the time,where he came from, he even said I think when he joined that he'd wanted to join united some day. All that is a totally different ball game to Campbell. First memory of anfield was hearing of pat saving two penalties, still lost, then the joy of crooks and the one nil, titanic references, saw us win 3-0 midweek year we won Worthington cup I think? We've done or played better there recently than narratives have it.

Garcias goal that day was a cracker too but fuck me Edmans was ludicrously far out!
Was only at anfield once-the other 2-2 where Keane scored both and Torres ruined the day with a last min header, should have won that fucking game:-/

Back
Top Bottom