New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As a new member of this forum i have not yet commented on our stadium. So i will do it now- We have the best one in the World. In fact we have the best of everything i can think of.

I'll say one thing after the Champions League final - that Wanda Metropolitano its an absolute lump of shit compared to our new stadium. Its like some soulless concrete shell - and the facilities were scarce to say the least.

Roll on August....

I'm going for it.

£54 + £50 on trains and 2X Chick King at £5.50. £110 all in.

I know how to treat a lady.

I'm jealous of both her and you Nutter. A Shakespearean Lothario at its finest. She'll be like putty in your hands son!

lothario_large.jpg

I'm jealous of both her and you Nutter. A Shakespearean Lothario at its finest. She'll be like putty in your hands son!

lothario_large.jpg

After 39 years together I do as I'm told mate. Sometimes we have a discussion about various things as equals. We usually come to an amicable agreement once I realise she is right.

Not really, top girl. Anyone that knows me knows she must have the patience of a saint.

You can have the chips. The left over chips anyway.

I normally have a 2 piece box from Chick King but I'm on a carb-free diet atm, so last week I had 2 pieces of chicken and 2 sausages (with no chips) to fill up my big fat belly - it was surprisingly palatable but then, on the High Street before the game with all the crowd in good spirits, I felt like a little kid anyway....

Back
Top Bottom