New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. I don't think you can make sweeping generalisations. There are good and bad old fans and good and bad young fans.

I made a suggestion earlier in the thread that they should consider making OAP/Concession only stands.
The real truth is that young, old, rich or poor serve up some good football and the fans will respond. No one ever complains about the atmosphere when we are smashing teams.

I've also seen so many people looking back at Old White Hart Lane and reinventing how great it was, I remember scores of games where you could hear a pin drop. I've sat in a half-empty stadium watching Europa League games.

The real truth is that young, old, rich or poor serve up some good football and the fans will respond. No one ever complains about the atmosphere when we are smashing teams.

I've also seen so many people looking back at Old White Hart Lane and reinventing how great it was, I remember scores of games where you could hear a pin drop. I've sat in a half-empty stadium watching Europa League games.

Yep. There was one Europa game I attended in the last 10 years where there was around 23k in attendance.

Although that had a brilliant atmosphere. I have to look it up now.

Yep. There was one Europa game I attended in the last 10 years where there was around 23k in attendance.

Although that had a brilliant atmosphere. I have to look it up now.
There was a reason why 1882 was formed and got off the ground and also why it was allowed to get the nod for Europa League games.

Those were some good nights. I abandoned my ST in East Upper to be in Park Lane.

This guy really could benefit from an anger management course

The woke response? ... Not being afraid to call it like it is has served me well, unlike you I don't live in my mum's basement but have multiple properties around the world, I'd be the first too admit I've been very lucky but part of that luck has never been being afraid to call it like it is. To never put up with whinging whining tossers who are always looking for problems and for someone else to blame ... they suck the joy out of life and they get you nowhere.

If you sit around moaning all the time guess what happens? you end up going nowhere ... bit of free life advice JT get angry at oxygen stealing cunts, losers who only ever see the negative ... your life will be immeasurably better without them.

Back
Top Bottom