New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They want to be associated with us even after the documentary?
That documentary is going to be the most-watched football documentary ever made.
The way the season has unfolded, we're shaping up to be the Tiger King of sports documentaries (i.e. televisual gold dust).

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was directing it:

tiger-king-netflix-photo-5

Ha...and they say we don't ever win anything, just look how the stadium's trophy cabinet is bulging just in the last year....

• Design Project of the Year at The Building Awards.
• Best Inclusive Building at LABC Awards (for Tottenham Experience).
• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for the general concourse design in the Leisure and Entertainment Interiors category.
• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for branding and wayfinding.
• WAN (World Architecture News) Bronze Award – for architecture in the Leisure category.
• Structural Steel Design Awards 2019 – Project of the Year.
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Long-Span Structures.
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Supreme Award for Engineering Excellence.
• AJ Architecture Awards – Leisure Project of the Year.
• TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards – Project of the Year.
• TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards – Interior and Fit-Out Award for the High Street Concourse.
• TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2020 – Venue of the Year.

Open top bus parade after the lockdown surely?

Ha...and they say we don't ever win anything, just look how the stadium's trophy cabinet is bulging just in the last year....

• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for the general concourse design in the Leisure and Entertainment Interiors category.
• WAN (World Architecture News) Bronze Award – for architecture in the Leisure category.
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Supreme Award for Engineering Excellence.
• TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards – Interior and Fit-Out Award for the High Street Concourse.

Not a single football trophy to mention or shout about....

The tragedy is that... our trophy cabinet probably is full of those awards.

:levystare:

I've just read that Man U have just been given permission to install 1,500 rail seats and conduct a safe standing trial. Now if only there was a new ground somewhere where that facility already existed... :sonhmm:

I've just read that Man U have just been given permission to install 1,500 rail seats and conduct a safe standing trial. Now if only there was a new ground somewhere where that facility already existed... :sonhmm:
I don’t think they can actually do the safe standing but. I’m sure the permission is just to install the rail seats.

theyll be locked in the seat position the same as ours and wolves are

I don’t think they can actually do the safe standing but. I’m sure the permission is just to install the rail seats.

theyll be locked in the seat position the same as ours and wolves are

Yeah, reading it again I'm sure you're right. I'm not sure why they needed permission to install them though and what makes it a trial. People will still stand just like they did before and still have a jobsworth shout at them every five minutes telling them to sit down.

Yeah, reading it again I'm sure you're right. I'm not sure why they needed permission to install them though and what makes it a trial. People will still stand just like they did before and still have a jobsworth shout at them every five minutes telling them to sit down.
Pretty sure we had to get permission also to install them instead of normal seating.

Back
Top Bottom