New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I remember correctly the NFL was a certain amount of games over a set number of years. Plenty of time to make up any lost games from the next year or 2 with them have 4 games a year here. Could in fact help us in the long term by them having to hold games woth us and not Wembley (I think the contract is about to finish). Could put us in a stronger position if a team was ever based here.

If I remember correctly the NFL was a certain amount of games over a set number of years. Plenty of time to make up any lost games from the next year or 2 with them have 4 games a year here. Could in fact help us in the long term by them having to hold games woth us and not Wembley (I think the contract is about to finish). Could put us in a stronger position if a team was ever based here.

Think it was 20 games over 10 years - but we only did one in 2019 so already scheduled to make one up over next 8 years, now its 3 extra over next 8 years.

Worth about £3m - £4m a game I suspect with rent, food and drink plus merchandising sales.

We'll still get the money, just a shame we don't get it this autumn when we could probably most need it.

EYna01uWsAI0OMh

The govt (@DCMS) is due a final report on standing from @SGSA_UK in July. It should enable @Conservatives ministers to take an evidence-based decision to honour their election pledge to introduce safe standing. So by the time crowds return, rail seats like this may be the norm.

EYna01uWsAI0OMh

The govt (@DCMS) is due a final report on standing from @SGSA_UK in July. It should enable @Conservatives ministers to take an evidence-based decision to honour their election pledge to introduce safe standing. So by the time crowds return, rail seats like this may be the norm.
Hearing that the new COVID-19 hood feature is also looking to get approval at the same time too...................

Rain-Cover-for-Stroller-Raincover-Rain-Coat-Pram-Dust-proof-Canopy-Hood-Lightweight-Baby-Yoya-Babyzen.jpg

I know Axl is a bit of diva but it's been 12 days now and it's starting to rain...
If you could just do Sweet Child O' Mine dude, I'll be on my way before the rush starts...

Old Wembley was a derelict mess but it still oozed class and atmosphere. New Wembley is the polar opposite. A big, impressive bowl that in reality is characterless and a poor fan experience.

Made the mistake of deciding to sit at the very top of one of the top tiers, on a fucking freezing december night (luckily it was when we beat shithampton 5-2).

Never been so goddamn cold in all my life. Must have spent a fortune on hot drinks that night! Didn't help there was fuck all people around me, save for a couple of chinese girls who spent the entire time taking photos from weird angles. Thrilling that was!

Back
Top Bottom