New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shouldn’t we have an option to turn down the opportunity of attending 25% games? I for one wouldn’t be interested in attending them even as a season ticket holder.

I believe we will be given the opportunity to take part in a ballot for tickets for each match.

I assume that each winning number would have a seat attached to it. God knows how they would handle families, parents with kids, etc. though. And how they’d make everyone sit in their allocated seat.

Good atmosphere - especially at night games

But its not really safe, if there were a fire there's no way everyone is getting out from the away section.
The Lower tier exit at Stamford Bridge is a potential death trap, if there were a need for a quick evacuation. That corridor is way too narrow.

The Lower tier exit at Stamford Bridge is a potential death trap, if there were a need for a quick evacuation. That corridor is way too narrow.

There's quite a few of them - Vicarage Road, Loftus Park, Goodison Park - all potentially dangerous

Which made the fire safety certificate delay for own ground a complete farce

Had a little ride up to the stadium today to visit the shop.
Was a little bit lump in the throat getting off the train alone at Northumberland Park and walking up Park Lane to the virtually deserted surroundings of the stadium.
However, some things reassuringly familiar.
a) Tottenham Hale "customers" displaying possibly the worst face mask compliance I've seen yet on a station.
b) The newsagent opposite the station being sponsored by The Sun still annoys me.
c) Jack's Cafe open.
d) The security & staff at the shop lovely and friendly as ever, (this is not a dig, I mean it!)
e) Sainsbury's Café have even less food available than normal. Though now it's because they're closed rather than mysteriously understocked.
This is the establishment after all that foresaw the pandemic by bizarrely using only disposable cups on matchdays...
(Someone please explain why we cannot be trusted with teacups but can with plates and knives?)
f) Bloke walking up and down High Road shouting "dickhead".

Yep i think the biggest issue is fans travelling to the ground and how to keep them socially distant outside the stadiums and in the concourses once inside

I assume away fans wont be allowed entrance.

Toilets? If they want a piss then maybe fans should be advised to bring one of these with them

HTB1uIoRaUGF3KVjSZFmq6zqPXXaq.jpg
No good for me!
:gio:

Back
Top Bottom