New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm no good with heights either.
Took the wife up the Shard a couple of years back and it's not for me. The Mrs seemed to enjoy it though.
300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

As time goes by where you're not in or going to the stadium you hate it more because?
Didn't say hate.
The Spurs Store(Tottenham Experience) is part of the New Stadium, wasn't a great experience earlier for me.

Perhaps there are people that don't like the tours or the skywalk thing, it's all New Stadium.
Entitled to opinions especially those that have spent tens(maybe hundred) of thousands following the club for decades.

There are a few things i like about the ground.
View from the upper tier, seats are quite comfortable, the bogs, and the screen outside the ground.

Didn't say hate.
The Spurs Store(Tottenham Experience) is part of the New Stadium, wasn't a great experience earlier for me.

Perhaps there are people that don't like the tours or the skywalk thing, it's all New Stadium.
Entitled to opinions especially those that have spent tens(maybe hundred) of thousands following the club for decades.

There are a few things i like about the ground.
View from the upper tier, seats are quite comfortable, the bogs, and the screen outside the ground.

Of course youre entitled to your wrong opinion 😊

Back
Top Bottom