New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, quick question relating to tours if anyone can help.
I'm going to get a voucher for the stadium tour for my niece as part of her Xmas pressie and I've seen on checkout that for £9 I can add a souvenir photo. Anybody done one of those or know if it's worth it? I assume it's a professional photographer taking photos possibly in the press room?

I'm going to get a voucher for the stadium tour for my niece as part of her Xmas pressie and I've seen on checkout that for £9 I can add a souvenir photo. Anybody done one of those or know if it's worth it? I assume it's a professional photographer taking photos possibly in the press room?

A few options with this but not worth purchasing in advance IMO.

You can wait and have the photos taken (against a screen, choose your own backdrop thingy), and also one in the manager press room where they get you plonked next to Nuno (I'm old school).

Basically they'll try the hard sell on these at the end so take a look then decide if you want to buy.

I've no idea about the tour, but for the Skywalk the photo is taken by the tourguide as opposed to a pro.

That said, my Skywalk photo was pretty good (although the £9 is steep whichever way you look at it for a single photo)

I've no idea about the tour, but for the Skywalk the photo is taken by the tourguide as opposed to a pro.

That said, my Skywalk photo was pretty good (although the £9 is steep whichever way you look at it for a single photo)
My pic on the skywalk was taken by a photographer not the tour guide.

Depends how long after, I'm there a few hours after the game so when have ordered one had no problems
I was thinking it might be less hassle on a weeknight immediately after the game than trudging back to Tottenham Hale, Victoria line, then over ground then a cab at the other end. Right old faff that takes hours.

A few options with this but not worth purchasing in advance IMO.

You can wait and have the photos taken (against a screen, choose your own backdrop thingy), and also one in the manager press room where they get you plonked next to Nuno (I'm old school).

Basically they'll try the hard sell on these at the end so take a look then decide if you want to buy.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I think I'll leave that for now then and buy on the day if she wants one.

I was thinking it might be less hassle on a weeknight immediately after the game than trudging back to Tottenham Hale, Victoria line, then over ground then a cab at the other end. Right old faff that takes hours.
Yeah might be still tricky straight after

I tried once and had no luck at all and that was for the Villa game last season when we were allowed back in. I’d think there’s zero chance of getting one straight after a game this month.
Yeah I've done for the midweek games before but that's after getting chucked out of the pub when closing

6 NFL sides to start marketing themselves in UK from 1 January 2022 to build up a fan base.

I wonder if some of them will run some events from Spurs stadium when its not being used for Spurs matches - easy pitch changeover for a few exhibition games. And worth a few bob to add to the coffers
American Rugby :rolleyes: teams have form for moving their franchise from one city to another. Why not move to a new country with 10 million locals?

Tottenham Hotspur is worth more than any sponsor. 20 mil per year is nothing. Repeatedly quoting the Tottenham Hotspur stadium to the entire world puts our name in their minds. Just like pool and Utd did years ago by broadcasting games to Mauritius Asia etc. We are playing catch-up. We will be massive... Without hugely financially doped, corrupt, naughtiness🤞

Tottenham Hotspur is worth more than any sponsor. 20 mil per year is nothing. Repeatedly quoting the Tottenham Hotspur stadium to the entire world puts our name in their minds. Just like pool and Utd did years ago by broadcasting games to Mauritius Asia etc. We are playing catch-up. We will be massive... Without hugely financially doped, corrupt, naughtiness🤞

Think I'd rather have the 20 mil per year...

Back
Top Bottom