New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well it seems that it won't allow me to proceed without enabling location services.

Not sure that I want Levy to know where I am 24/7.
I finally got through that without enabling location, took a while though.

It wasn't worth the effort IMO as the new app doesn't seem to be all that different tothe old app. Perhaps once pre-season starts it'll spring into life.

Quite a few mentions of Tottenham Hotspur in the Usyk Vs Joshua rematch press conference (currently live on youtube in Saudi Arabia).

Yet another reason why the 'naming rights' so many get hung up on, isn't actually a thing.

New stadium is nice and all, but Levy should have shown some real ambition.

:hugoshock:

Good grief! Can't believe it got past the model stage!!!!
Spying I See You GIF by Fortnite

Good grief! Can't believe it got past the model stage!!!!
Spying I See You GIF by Fortnite
Take a settellite dish, paint a pitch in the middle, paint 1 million seats around it. Well done, you're an artist.

Now just find a sugar daddy to support you while you focus on your "career". Might have to offer a few other "perks" too.

thinking its about time i thought about doing the studium tour and skywalk
reading up on tottemhams website says 90mins per tour is that right
I will be having a flying visit from up north so want to do them both in a day, don't want to be hanging around for ages, do you think 45 min gap between studium tour & skywalk is enough time ?
last time I did studium tour was 12 yrs ago, can't remember how long we dilliyed about talking to the tour guide at the end, my lad did get private time in changing room and pulled on Modric shirt in there as it was his birthday that day

thinking its about time i thought about doing the studium tour and skywalk
reading up on tottemhams website says 90mins per tour is that right
I will be having a flying visit from up north so want to do them both in a day, don't want to be hanging around for ages, do you think 45 min gap between studium tour & skywalk is enough time ?
last time I did studium tour was 12 yrs ago, can't remember how long we dilliyed about talking to the tour guide at the end, my lad did get private time in changing room and pulled on Modric shirt in there as it was his birthday that day
Definitely do Skywalk first as the Tour is now "self-guided" so basically you can go back to areas and spend as much time as you want where you want.

So did it ever have an official name? And who would have had the power to name it? Any incumbent owners I guess? Would it have to be named through Land Registry or something?
It was never officially named White Hart Lane. Some believe it was due to the landlord George Beckwiths pub The White Hart (later known as Valentinos and Rudolphs) others that it was simply close to White Hart Lane.

Charles Roberts our then chair may have made enquiries but certainly nothing was ever official.

Anybody here going to Guns'N'Roses this Friday or Saturday?
Farce with Ticketmaster.
Tkts on sale two and a half years ago.
Email the other week saying they're not sending tickets (they did refund the postage) and that they're going to be Print At Home but you have to physically print and can't show on phone.
(I believe we erm... have the technology.)
Ppl going bonkers online as they're travelling here for it and can't print as they're still not ready, (keep getting loads of emails to that effect every few days).
Doesn't make the club or stadium look good even though it's not our doing.

Farce with Ticketmaster.
Email the other week saying they're not sending tickets (they did refund the postage) and that they're going to be Print At Home but you have to physically print and can't show on phone.
Ppl going bonkers online as they're travelling here for it and can't print as they're still not ready, (keep getting loads of emails to that effect every few days).
Yep, going Friday. Print at home tickets came through today. Mate is going Saturday and his aren’t through yet.

But yeah, it’s been a complete farce.

Farce with Ticketmaster.
Yep same here it's a joke :contethumb:, been checking on the site every day to see if they are ready.

Back
Top Bottom