NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9rcAx.png

Just added to our Spreadshirt Shop
The small amount of cash that is made helps to pay for stuff like keeping the server all nice and fast so that the website doesn't crash and fund projects such as the Tottenham Ultras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: T-Shirts

fuck.. that is amazing! You'd be a proper face in that.

You'd have to wear sunglasses and would be in charge of the megaphone for the night

Re: T-Shirts

Think Sibs is just tweaking the designs.

I can highly recommend the blue logo one.

Re: T-Shirts - UPDATED 26th February

chicco-green-t-shirt_design.png
the-fighting-cock-white-logo-t-shirt_design.png
tfc-retro-white-long-sleeve-t-shirt_design.png
tfc-retro-yellow-short-sleeve-t-shirt_design.png
tfc-white-logo-light-navy-t-shirt_design.png
gooners-eat-babies-yellow-t-shirt_design.png
sing-for-the-shirt-navy-t-shirt_design.png
gooners-eat-babies-khaki-t-shirt_design.png
tfc-retro-navy-long-sleeve-t-shirt_design.png

Good Morning!
To celebrate NLD Day on the The Fighting Cock we have designed to bring you a whole new range of designs in our shop. These including the Sing For The Shirt T-Shirts - in home and away colours as well as the Gooners Eat Babies propaganda T-Shirts. However the star is the long sleeved, retro styled, TFC Badge shirts!

The images here are just a teaser, there are lots more colours available (NEVER RED) by clicking on the Link to the SHOP

MORE DESIGNS TO FOLLOW IN THE COMING WEEKS

We don't make a lot of money selling these, but what little we do is ALL put straight back in to keeping the podcast, website and future events possible.

Sibs said:
We don't make a lot of money selling these, but what little we do is ALL put straight back in to keeping the podcast, website and future events possible.

I know people say things like this to try and make you buy stuff but this genuinely is the case.

I'm sick of blagging this lot for money for the server (which we are going to have to upgrade again soon). We don't believe in filling the site with advets and pop-ups but it still costs us money to run, so please grab a t-shirt to help support the podcast & the website.

Actually, just grab a t-shirt because they're fucking awesome! Excellent work on the designs, Sibs.

Cheers

Will be picking up a sing for the shirt in blue, when I get paid..

That long sleeved retro one looks the nuts, I'll be buying one of them when I get paid this week.

OOOHHHHHHH

i'll be wanting one of these, the long sleeve retro one looks sweet and i might even buy my gooner mate the propaganda one for his birthday :ade:

Back
Top Bottom