Newcastle (A) 11 August

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

quick question. What's the score about talking about streams on here? On SC for example it was not allowed to request links to streams to live games, you had to do it by PM.

Do what the fuck you want, no need to put your hand up and ask when you want to piss anymore.

Think of it like breaking out of the Shawshank.

Hmmm.

You are telling me that I should accept his equivocal apology and his attempt to minimise his actions and just get on with it.

Yeah. Just get on with it. That's right. No point crumbling cause someone got called a name. Id far rather someone get called a name than get a swift kick in the bollocks. Yet i'd get on with it after that. Move on!

Cheers. How does that actually work? I’ve always struggled with reddit. I’ve clicked “view in app” I then downloaded the app and it took me to the r/soccerstreams page which had a blue “subscribe” button?

Ignore that subscribe button.

That r/soccerstreams page will have a list of games - I think today it has Shanghai SIPG vs. Guangzhou R&F - if you want to test it out, just click on that thread and then click on one of the links to the match. I've never really used it on the mobile though and usually use the laptop for streaming just because pop-ups etc. can be frustrating.

If you're wanting to use an app for watching - best off downloading Mobdro (if you have Android)

Ignore that subscribe button.

That r/soccerstreams page will have a list of games - I think today it has Shanghai SIPG vs. Guangzhou R&F - if you want to test it out, just click on that thread and then click on one of the links to the match. I've never really used it on the mobile though and usually use the laptop for streaming just because pop-ups etc. can be frustrating.

If you're wanting to use an app for watching - best off downloading Mobdro (if you have Android)

OK, Cheers.

Asking for streams is fine, as long as each time some fecker will actually post a photo of an actual stream .

I usually use the reddit soccer streams as well, use them ok my iPad all the time, stops all the annoying spam and potential virus on a computer

Back
Top Bottom