Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they're being taken over by a slave owning, gay hating, journalist dismembering, terrorist funding, blood moneyed, authoritarian petro-tyrant

I am not kidding. I would stop supporting Spurs if we did this. It would break my heart but I have morals

Callum Wilson has no problem smiling and dancing when winning, or spouting bollox on his stupid podcast. But he's quick to start crying when things aren't going well.

Debatable. Owners who care about the football side of things and provide a challenge to the traditional big clubs, whilst hugely developing the local area of the teams they take over? I'm sure Newcastle fans would prefer that to a leech like Mike Ashley sucking the club dry.

And billionaires are nearly all to a man corrupt and morally vacuous individuals who would do anything for profitability, so some more terrible people as owners will fit right in. All this 'artificial cash' will be part of all the major clubs in some way or another. None of these owners care where it comes from, Mike Ashley especially doesn't. As far as most Newcastle fans are concerned they'll be swapping one terrible person who doesn't care one bit for the club, for a group of terrible people who do care.
Do you understand anything about the Saudis? Do you care?

They butchered a journalist in a Turkish embassy, among most recent things.

There are more important things in the world than fucking football. Welcoming scum of their ilk into the sport is disgusting. That goes for Mansour and the Qataris as well. They're all slave owners guilty of numerous human rights crimes. They aren't corrupt - they're evil.

Imagine you're the owner of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus or Bayern Munich. You're pretty fucked off that the European Super League has crumbled now. In the near future you're about to have another financially doped club armed with Premier League TV money taking your Champions League TV and prize money, raising transfer fees and wages and stealing your best players or transfer targets.

It is bad for PL clubs, but we wont be the only ones pissed off with it. I really wouldn't be surprised if the ESL is resurrected in some guise after this news. If anything, the uproar over the ESL should be inconsequential compared to this takeover.

The reason why the ESL had such uproar was it was 100% excluding other teams from fair access to European competition. The Chelsea, City and now Newcastle buyout does the same but it still gives you the illusion of fairness, the odd Leicester City story so we can pretend there is still reasonable competition.

What I find more remarkable is how corporate wokery and virtue signalling has been exposed. Premier league all BLM, taking the knee, pro-LGBT while allowing club owners that are murderers, racists, slave owners, beheaders, torturers, gangsters and women haters to run the show. Hooligans, EDL and Tommy Robinson are just pathetic insignificant small fry compared to the evil running our game but we all need to be scared of them but look the other way when it comes to something vastly bigger. Taking the fans and public for stupid mugs.

Last edited:
I don't see how the Premier League can support campaigns like "kick it out" or "rainbow laces" and then turn around and be ok with a slave state that executes people for blasphemy.

Quite unbelievable seeing grown men holding cans waving a flag that represents Islamic fascism. It really does hit home how stupid most people are.

Last edited:

THE new rulers of Afghanistan are to buy out Middlesbrough FC for £320 million, the Premier League has confirmed.

The ultraconservative Islamists said that the purchase was made out of a lifelong love for Middlesbrough among the Taliban, who regard legendary players like Alan Foggon and Bernie Slaven as inspirations in their drive to establish an uncompromisingly hardline theocratic regime.

Donna Sheridan, spokeswoman for the consortium that fronted the offer, said: “The Taliban have offered assurances that although women, including myself, will not be allowed inside the stadium, we will be allowed within 100 yards on match days.

“Furthermore, players can be assured that they will only suffer amputations after exceptionally poor performances, and that these will even help them avoid falling foul of the FA’s ridiculous VAR handball rules.”

Jubilant supporters celebrated in front of the stadium, waving banners in support of the Taliban. Once seen as the mortal enemy of the West they are now regarded as local heroes for putting money into a club languishing in the Championship.

Fan Tom Logan said: “You’re always going to get jealous cynics dragging politics into football, even on a day of unmitigated good news like this. Well, pardon me but I’m going to slaughter a goat and fire my machine gun in the air.”

Back
Top Bottom