Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh. Might actually even things out if there’s another mega club.

Whatever, just win the CL, win the league then I can check out of modern football a happy man

Last edited:
I can see a steady trade in players between ManCity and Newcastle if the 2 cousin owners want to co-operate.

Instead of selling the next Jadon Sancho from ManCity Academy, loan him for a season to Newcastle before deciding how good he is.

Etc

Nightmare on Elm Street Mark 2

I don't think they'll ever be level of Man City. If they can compete for top 4, I'm all for it.

So let me get this straight you said you wanted Chelsea to win the UEFA cup whilst Valencia and Frankfurt were still in it and now you want a club who has the potential for unlimited resources to be competing for a top 4 spot. Did anyone ever explain to you how this works?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight you said you wanted Chelsea to win the UEFA cup whilst Valencia and Frankfurt were still in it and now you want a club who has the potential for unlimited resources to be competing for a top 4 spot. Did any ever explain to how this works?
Poor goon, trying best to prove he's Spurs.

Now fuck off you miserable cunt!

Lol that proves what?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom