Newcastle Being Sold

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
This all makes me wonder - how did Man City’s owners get approved?
I think it's more or less that they are grandfathered in at this point. They and PSG were the first clubs bought by a state more or less. There was no prepared way to handle them because they were the first more or less.

Comment

mike_l

A&C's a cunt, Hercules wanks off cats...
A consortium of Harold Shipman, Maxine Carr and a reincarnated Adolf Hitler could probably fly through this fit and proper person test, the fact that the prospective buyers were too shady to even properly comply with the process should tell the thick cunts all they need to know.

Why the fuck should any petition to make the test even less effective be taken seriously, stupid fucking cunts. It should be made more strict not less ffs.

Comment
A consortium of Harold Shipman, Maxine Carr and a reincarnated Adolf Hitler could probably fly through this fit and proper person test, the fact that the prospective buyers were too shady to even properly comply with the process should tell the thick cunts all they need to know.

Why the fuck should any petition to make the test even less effective be taken seriously, stupid fucking cunts. It should be made more strict not less ffs.
I wonder what the thick cunts think of amnesty International

Comment

Petition isn't about making the test less effective, it's about making the test more transparent.

Comment

Airfixx

Eroding the true defnition of glory since 1976...
Petition isn't about making the test less effective, it's about making the test more transparent.
Did no-one think to notify the EPL of your plan to counteract the scumduggery of the Arabs by making an annual pilgrimage to Gay Pride?

:pocheyes:

Comment
Top Bottom