Newcastle Being Sold

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the Premier League has allowed a club to be owned by people who won't participate in the league's initiatives is a disgrace.

Their matches should not be televised and they should never be allowed to be promoted back into the league after their relegation this season.

I don't get pissed off by much but this is disgusting.

Airfixx

Death to petro-murder-ball sports-washing.
How the Premier League has allowed a club to be owned by people who won't participate in the league's initiatives is a disgrace.

Yep...... After a matter of mere weeks of ownership; no pretense; just a brazen "fuck you" and their LBGT group are absolutley cool with it cos they wanna win the league.

Last edited:

SpurFromOz

Supporter
"Puck Futin"

Their matches should not be televised and they should never be allowed to be promoted back into the league after their relegation this season.

I don't get pissed off by much but this is disgusting.

The lack of support on this issue by NUFC, doesn't surprise me, but how the PL sat by and did nothing sends a dangerous message.

I hope they get fucking relegated, but this is on the Premier League.

Top Bottom