Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£30million transfer kitty incoming apparently. They can buy Sissoko back!
Previous news regard this going back a while has Newcastle being the next dirty money club. Stavely has made her career as a middle-person for the oil-rich, and it's likely she's just a front.

Doubtful that they'll spunk cash like Citeh, but they're just going to further inflate the markets like Everton have begun to do.

At least it means another club to make the spammers look like cheap, ridiculous, cunts. :eriksenlol:

I know they had a good team for a bit in the '90s but good luck convincing a load of galacticos to move up here. I like the place but it's fucking miles from absolutely everywhere and constantly freezing.

I don’t think that woman who’s buying them is going to pull an Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour.

Nothing will change for the toons. She will be Mike Ashley with tits.

Fuck Newcastle. They were absolutely unbearable in the 90’s, giving us stick after they hadn’t won shite since the League of Nations was a thing. I used to have a school friend who was a fan, stopped hearing from him in 2012 when they solidified as crap.

And all the media love in for the “best supporters in the world”. I hope they get relegated

Completely agree. Hope they get relegated. After nothing club. No doubt ready to buy a place in the top 6, where every other cunt is buying a place in the top 6. This lot just annoy me.

Celebrating anything they do is as cheap as celebrating anything Man Shity do.

I live in Newcastle (as I've already mentioned) and went to St. James' Park a few times when they were in the Championship as I can get cheap tickets through university. The much-hyped atmosphere is total bollocks, it's an extremely quiet stadium. Huge, but only the away fans make any noise at all. I've not got any love for the club, although it is quite an experience being in a city where absolutely fucking everyone supports the same team (apart from me and all the other students, obviously).

Only been to the Spurs game since they got promoted. I feel uncomfortable going to watch other Premier League teams play. And also now they're in the top division every cunt at uni wants tickets and the allocation sells out in literally seconds.

Fuck Newcastle. They were absolutely unbearable in the 90’s, giving us stick after they hadn’t won shite since the League of Nations was a thing. I used to have a school friend who was a fan, stopped hearing from him in 2012 when they solidified as crap.

And all the media love in for the “best supporters in the world”. I hope they get relegated
Yes fuck Newcastle they bred Shearer!

They will never be happy. If it were a Club entirely staffed by Geordie, only Geordie players, coaches, staff, programme sellers and the whole fucking shebang is geordie, then the fuckers will moan about the tea or coffee.

The few toon fans i know are as fair-weather as it gets.

It is such a pathetically small amount that I wondered if the sports correspondent on Look North had missed a zero off the end. I don't think numbers as high as 300,000,000 have been invented up here yet.

Ashley is struggling get that much for the entire club.

:troll:

Where has Fishy gone?
alantoblerone-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom