Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This all makes me wonder - how did Man City’s owners get approved?
I think it's more or less that they are grandfathered in at this point. They and PSG were the first clubs bought by a state more or less. There was no prepared way to handle them because they were the first more or less.

A consortium of Harold Shipman, Maxine Carr and a reincarnated Adolf Hitler could probably fly through this fit and proper person test, the fact that the prospective buyers were too shady to even properly comply with the process should tell the thick cunts all they need to know.

Why the fuck should any petition to make the test even less effective be taken seriously, stupid fucking cunts. It should be made more strict not less ffs.

A consortium of Harold Shipman, Maxine Carr and a reincarnated Adolf Hitler could probably fly through this fit and proper person test, the fact that the prospective buyers were too shady to even properly comply with the process should tell the thick cunts all they need to know.

Why the fuck should any petition to make the test even less effective be taken seriously, stupid fucking cunts. It should be made more strict not less ffs.
I wonder what the thick cunts think of amnesty International

Petition isn't about making the test less effective, it's about making the test more transparent.

Petition isn't about making the test less effective, it's about making the test more transparent.

Did no-one think to notify the EPL of your plan to counteract the scumduggery of the Arabs by making an annual pilgrimage to Gay Pride?

:pocheyes:

Which is exactly what the Saudis did not want. They also tried to actively hide the ownership structure. I have said this before, the last people on earth who would support this petition would be the Saudis. Newcastle fans (all of them, I mean every single geordie) is as thick as pig shit.

I could be wrong but I get the impression the horse punchers genuinely think that the buyers are just bunch of bloody good blokes who have been unfairly discriminated against in their pursuit of acquiring a football club, the fucking halfwits...

You mean like the prospective new owners? Who pulled out of the deal after failing to be transparent over the actual corporate structure? Is the kind of transparency you are looking for?

Yeah, that kind of transparency, if the Saudis ran scared of that kind of scrutiny (which I think they did) then good.

Which is exactly what the Saudis did not want. They also tried to actively hide the ownership structure. I have said this before, the last people on earth who would support this petition would be the Saudis. Newcastle fans (all of them, I mean every single geordie) is as thick as pig shit.

Speaking for the Newcastle fans I know, we wanted transparency because the club wasn't communicating, the buying side was pumping out all this "No red flag" bullshit, and the Premier League was "No commenting" their way through it all. We wanted to know what was fucking happening.

Most of us now want a line drawn under the whole thing, but that'll only come when the club actually make a statement about it that goes beyond a one line from Charnley stating "We're still 100% committed to the deal". that was weeks ago and nothing since then.

I could be wrong but I get the impression the horse punchers genuinely think that the buyers are just bunch of bloody good blokes who have been unfairly discriminated against in their pursuit of acquiring a football club, the fucking halfwits...

You are wrong.

News breaking is that EPL were the ones that in fact rejected the take-over bid as not "fit and proper".

(*Not the Saudi's as previously claimed.)

Back
Top Bottom