Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....He was also only in the position 18-months.

A suspicious mind would suspect he was only ever brought in as a fall guy to get the deal through. :kanehand:

Nope. I’ve never wanted City style blood money so you can apologise and edit your post.

Don’t ever lie/make things up again.

Don’t reply unless it’s an apology.

I’m anti blood money whether it’s for or against us, and I suggest you get your facts right before humiliating yourself in this manner from now on.
Yes you did. You always forget stuff you said in past. Anyway I’ll play along. You were fuming at levy for taken 50m blood money for Walker. & you said don’t sell kane to city.
:contetellmemore:

IF he goes, I don't want some bullshit goodbye statement saying how much he loves the club and fans. If he acts like this, and then does that, I hope the rest of his career is a fucking failure. Sell him for £150m to City, then encourage PEH to smash into him at every opportunity.

Yes, I'm a small, bitter little man.

They wouldn't. I'm just saying that's the only fucking way we should accept £100m in cash. Without them, City can stump up between £150m and £200m, or fuck off.

Selling a car to a murderer is not in the same ballpark as committing murder. Your false equivalence is complete bollox and brings nothing to the discussion.
Huh? You compare that to wanting a team you support to get 150m in blood money. Talk about false equivalence!

Yes you did. You always forget stuff you said in past. Anyway I’ll play along. You were fuming at levy for taken 50m blood money for Walker. & you said don’t sell kane to city.
:contetellmemore:
Fuck off Scott. Quoting month old posts like you think you relevant.

I stand by everything I said, and you ever start me on again, I will fucking end you (verbally).

I’ll await your apology. Please don’t humiliate yourself ever again. I would not want you to have to delete your account in shame.

Consider yourself told. Fool

Fuck off Scott. Quoting month old posts like you think you relevant.

I stand by everything I said, and you ever start me on again, I will fucking end you (verbally).

I’ll await your apology. Please don’t humiliate yourself ever again. I would not want you to have to delete your account in shame.

Consider yourself told.
Calm down goat. Yeah a few months ago you wanted blood money & now you are dead against it. You are within your right to change your mind. I just don’t buy it, sorry.
But all that matters is you know the truth. So don’t matter what others think.

Calm down goat. Yeah a few months ago you wanted blood money & now you are dead against it. You are within your right to change your mind. I just don’t buy it, sorry.
But all that matters is you know the truth. So don’t matter what others think.

I don’t care if you’re not buying it because I’m not selling!

Now relax son, I’ve made you my bitch once tonight. I don’t want to do it again.

How the Premier League has allowed a club to be owned by people who won't participate in the league's initiatives is a disgrace.

Their matches should not be televised and they should never be allowed to be promoted back into the league after their relegation this season.

I don't get pissed off by much but this is disgusting.

How the Premier League has allowed a club to be owned by people who won't participate in the league's initiatives is a disgrace.

Yep...... After a matter of mere weeks of ownership; no pretense; just a brazen "fuck you" and their LBGT group are absolutley cool with it cos they wanna win the league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom