Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I spent most of my day drinking with Geordies before getting to the ground.

Wish all games could see fans get along.

Me too at St Pancs a great laugh and mutual respect!

However I have just watched the whole game again and how the fuck did Dan Burn stay on the pitch?
On a yellow before a full body check to stop an attack then pulling Moura back prior to Bergys goal.

Lmao he didn't even play well, he was still pish.
Yes laugh your ass off cos your talking crap. He's definitely showing he's much better and should be kept in the squad. Are you that clueless that you think we should sell both right wing backs together and buy two new ones in one ago. Sess if he can prove his fitness and Doherty should be kept as squad players. Get two new starters in for both sides

Yes laugh your ass off cos your talking crap. He's definitely showing he's much better and should be kept in the squad. Are you that clueless that you think we should sell both right wing backs together and buy two new ones in one ago. Sess if he can prove his fitness and Doherty should be kept as squad players. Get two new starters in for both sides

My guy...take a deep breath and chill out -read what I said again then read your reply. 🤦‍♀️

My guy...take a deep breath and chill out -read what I said again then read your reply. 🤦‍♀️
Yep I read it. You said Doherty didn't play well. I'm saying he did and we should keep him. Improved under conte. Still could get better, royal needs to go and we need a quality RWB. Doherty on the bench..

Yep I read it. You said Doherty didn't play well. I'm saying he did and we should keep him. Improved under conte. Still could get better, royal needs to go and we need a quality RWB. Doherty on the bench..

Nope, read the post I was responding to, I was talking about Royal, not Doherty.

Nope, read the post I was responding to, I was talking about Royal, not Doherty.
Royal was never the topic of discussion..it was about Doherty to begin with. Someone said they wouldn't want him gone, and you suggested we should snap the hand off anyone offering 12m. If you meant royal then we agree but the topic was about Doherty. Anyway. COYS!!

Royal was never the topic of discussion..it was about Doherty to begin with. Someone said they wouldn't want him gone, and you suggested we should snap the hand off anyone offering 12m. If you meant royal then we agree but the topic was about Doherty. Anyway. COYS!!

Yeah but you mentioned Royal in which my reponse was about :thumbup:

Nope.. mentioned him after. Look at your very first response to someone else. Soak that head lol

What does this post say?

That's what I was responding to.

Regardless of that it's clearly a misunderstanding, if you want to carry on a petty argument after we've just won 4-0 be my guest, if you're that bored. 😐

What does this post say?

That's what I was responding to.

Regardless of that it's clearly a misunderstanding, if you want to carry on a petty argument after we've just won 4-0 be my guest, if you're that bored. 😐
Post was about both..next time maybe elaborate on 'he' I bid you farewell already but you kept it going, who is carrying on? Let me try again.... goodbye

Back
Top Bottom