Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taped it? I don't know what you guys are doing over there, but in North America we've got this new technology called a Compact Disc. When you see them, they're going to blow your mind!
You burned it to a compact disc?
Over here we either record it to a HDD, or stream it from this thing called the Internet.

Back to the game and thought kulu was again one of the standouts. He really does remind me of the ol skool mavericks who were all skillful but never had pace. Although think his pace is improving. Anyways great to watch him play lovely control of a football.
One thing I did like was we had son Lucas and berg all on and we really could have sliced them open anytime. Not sure if he did or not but would have been great opportunity to put Kane just behind those 3 to see what he could do. Also like it when we went to back 4 apart from bent being subbed and not PEH. I think we could have afforded to leave kulu on with bent in CM with Kane just in front and let the front 3 run riot.would be fun to watch.

I spent most of my day drinking with Geordies before getting to the ground.

Wish all games could see fans get along.
Same as that. Met some fellas on the 259 on the way up. Bloke I normally go with couldn't make it. Normally pop in the Elbow Room pre match but knew they wouldn't entertain away support so we all went in the No8 (robbing bastards by the way). Had a great sesh. I've always found the Geordies a good laugh, no bother.
Come across a few on the way back to Finsbury Park after aswell, all in good form and having the craic.
The way it should be.

Same as that. Met some fellas on the 259 on the way up. Bloke I normally go with couldn't make it. Normally pop in the Elbow Room pre match but knew they wouldn't entertain away support so we all went in the No8 (robbing bastards by the way). Had a great sesh. I've always found the Geordies a good laugh, no bother.
Come across a few on the way back to Finsbury Park after aswell, all in good form and having the craic.
The way it should be.
A friend I grew up with is a southern geordie because his dad's a born and bred Geordie. Over the years he's made friends with actual geordies and goes to away games with them. He said he was around so I planned it all along.

We went to a bar around King's Cross because that's where they all come in to.

FPj2XZfXsAIeykG

Just watched the Conte Cam from Newcastle. His expression when they scored was brilliant, especially the eyes.

A combination of WTF, here we go again and "what am I doing here?".

The way it should be.

Nah. Fuck them. I remember 7-8 years ago 5 of them jumped my mate who was in his mid-50s close to Seven Sisters and put him hostpital.

Brave cunts.

Back
Top Bottom