Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wales have a football team? How did that happen and how can we stop it?
Half the squad are English. Shouldn’t Be allowed. I propose a rule change. If you play for a country you have to be able to speak the language.
That’s them knackered. I bet most of the real Welsh players cannot speak Welsh either.

Half the squad are English. Shouldn’t Be allowed. I propose a rule change. If you play for a country you have to be able to speak the language.
That’s them knackered. I bet most of the real Welsh players cannot speak Welsh either.
Half the English squad don't speak tidy English!

Would have to set the minimum standard so low that it rules the rule pointless.

:kaneshh:

Think this means England could get Son aboard? He speaks better English than most.

Lloris
Doherty
Sanchez
Dier
Davies
Sissoko
Winks
Lucas
Dele
Bergwijn
Vinicius

GK: Hart - Our floppy inspiration
RB: Doherty - to double team with Aurier
CB: Aurier - cause 2 lb's must be better than 1.
CB: Dier - The fighter... of our fans
LB: Son - FA Cup semi-final style
CM: Sissoko - Changing room hero
CM: Winks - back pass master
LW: Bergwijn the finisher
AM: Dele's Brother
RW: Bale's Golf Caddy
FW: Lamela's Right Boot

Talking of which (kinda) ....I wonder how many PL clubs could put together A decent XI of players who actually support them! (I realise the likes of Liverpool, Arse, Man Utd & Chelsea would be able to choose from teams of 30+...

But I reckon in addition to the home grown rule... they should insist on at least 3 or 4 players in each matchday starting XI to have to support the team!
Obviously Kane would be the first name on the teamsheeet...

Then again, that would mean Winks starting every game.... so maybe not such a great idea...

But at least ArseAnal would HAVE to take Doherty off our hands, so, y'know, every cloud!

I'm in two minds about this game.
One part of me will be glad to get back to the bread and butter of the PL and hoping we can get a run going to at least challenge for the best position we can achieve. The other part has been glad not to have Spurs ruin my week/weekend.
We have to see it as a major setback if we don't get all three points.

I'm in two minds about this game.
One part of me will be glad to get back to the bread and butter of the PL and hoping we can get a run going to at least challenge for the best position we can achieve. The other part has been glad not to have Spurs ruin my week/weekend.
We have to see it as a major setback if we don't get all three points.

Are you sure it's not three minds? I see Malta lost 3-0 to Croatia yesterday!!

Back
Top Bottom