Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out-gunned, out-shot, out-played by a team bereft of confidence and attacking quality. Shambolic.

Utterly exhausted by this season and can't wait to see the back of it, back of the manager and back of the rotten deadwood.

I'm expecting Toon to line up like this...

MSfljQN.png

I envy you... I genuinely do.
I'd HAVE LOVED for yesterday's result/game not to have ruined yesterday... but for some of us, it did.

Good for you that you managed to get on with the rest of your day without sporadically seething every 10-15 minutes!

Bunch of overpaid millionaires run by a guy trying to get rich of property investment.

Will always love Spurs but they are not ruining my life.

Thought I might lose my sight this past year, luckily operations sorted that, friend had a similar issue but developed tumours and she’s came back positive for cancer now on - a ticking clock if it hits her kidneys,

I was lucky. Operations on my eyes and I’m fingers crossed all good for the future.

Sight or Spurs. Sight wins every time.

Hope you can find a way to make Spurs ease into a nothingness in the bigger scale of things.

Lockdown and this experience has 100% pushed me back into volunteering at lower league football and giving something back to the local community when we get back to normal

Of all the things out of my control Spurs are the least of my worries.

Mrs P may I ask about how are you feeling about the team / club at the moment. You have been deeply connected to the club over so many years and so Im interested to know how you assess the current situation.
I expect that ordinarily i would be described as being a Happy Clappy fan but given recent events I feel the very opposite. I feel low, pessimistic and have little faith in the team.
I could write a book on how I'm feeling right now, talk about mood swings!
I have mentioned how I'm feeling in various threads, but I'll try to sum it up here.
I was gutted when Poch went, but understood that he had to go. I also thought Jose was probably the right replacement at that time. I never thought he was a long term appointment but I thought he would at least steady the ship and win us a trophy or two, before it all went sour.
I was even willing to put up with negative football if it meant us getting results.
Like so many people, not being able to attend matches live, the feeling is of being remote from the team. I hate VAR, I hate the openly biased commentary and I can't watch 90 + minutes of turgid football that we seem to serve up week after week.
The last straw for me was the Zagreb game, what an embarrassment. I'm definitely Jose Out after backing him since he arrived. I'm now thinking that ENIC should shove off too, but depends on who takes over.
I will always support this Club, but until we get back into the stadium, I'm going to catch the highlights on MOTD, if it's worth watching. I will renew my season ticket for the next couple of seasons, but don't know how much longer I will be able to afford it after that.
I'm with you in that it's not much fun being a Spurs supporter at the moment, especially where I come from - bloody 'ammers everywhere you look.

Back
Top Bottom