Newport County v. Tottenham Hotspur ||| FA Cup 4th round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I don’t rate him for thinking Sissoko is worth his place. The rest of your post is rubbish. Forum policeman coming from you lol. Drunken sabbatical? You’re the one with gout as you remind us every day. You literally think you’re perfect. Not so. You’re a pub bore.

Edit: And now you’re going on a disagree spree. Top tip, it doesn’t hurt.

I don’t remind you every day, just occasionally but if you weren’t so fucking ignorant you would know that gout isn’t caused by alcohol
Teetotallers get it for example

11pm so time for one of your drunken rants against Yanks

Missed them as they were hilarious but often rescinded the next day when you realised what a cunt you’d made of yourself

And don’t bother to pm me this time accusing me of hating you

I don’t as you have no credibility

Just tried to get a ticket for the Newport game. Got a message saying I don't have the 'correct priveleges'.
I did think it would be rather easy to get a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom