Next 6 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many wins out of the next 6 fixtures?

• 1 - You pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 2 - .... you pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 3 - Staying on the fence

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 4 - Decent but not what we need

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 5 - A respectable number that I think most would take

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • 6 - Plus the Champions League because it’s so unlikely to happen

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
So I’m going to revive this thread for a laugh.

With the Chelsea game on Dec 22, we have West Ham, Bournemouth, Man U, Burnley, Wolves and Chelsea as our next 6 fixtures. With that string of teams, the Chelsea game could be huge. Levy might have been thinking this is our crunch period and if we can get a string of results together, along with a win against Chelsea, we’ll be back in this Top 4 race.

We didn’t look like winning full stop recently but perhaps with Mourinho, along with the new manager optimism factor, and playing two of his former clubs lol, could we be looking at 6 wins on the trot?

4 wins would be pretty happy. 5 wins would be delighted. 6 wins would write a letter to UEFA to just hand us the Champions League already and save us the trouble.

Not sure if they still sing this song
Score Tottenham score, when you get one you get more etc.
Replace score with win away and I think when we win our first league away match this season, then we will win more. It would be nice if it starts Saturday but it gets harder the longer it goes on.

Back
Top Bottom