Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
But he said it’s not… so he must want to keep debating it! :sonlol:

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by UFC

Pochs whole tenure at Spurs was lightning in a bottle. And something that's never gonna be replicated when he returns.
This, this and a hundred times this. Unless we are genuinely going to recruit properly lets not put ourselves and Mauricio through it.

Need rid of this guy asap. There is no long term vision for the club under him, no defined, attacking playing style that we’re building towards. That list of managers says all you need to know about his scattergun approach to signing players and managers, just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it will stick.
Clueless and dodgy

Levy pulled another rabbit out of the hat

How does he do it ?

I think van brockhorst got New Co. to the Europa final not slippy G.
So it was, my mistake. The turgid joke that the spl has become means so little now. I hear the top tier could soon see ex junior and senior teams! I do feel sorry for them, but years of the old ugly sisters steeling thier players.... I'm afraid to late now to stop the rot. It's a pity as I can remember watching Dundee utd Aberdeen and hearts( I think) having great seasons splitting or beating the old firm and having runs in europe. By the time lived there, the managers that achieved that were all retired, or Fergie...

If you are Levy, how do you sell this project?

Strangely reports are Nagelsmann was interested and following the club the last time you could actually say there was a project at Spurs.

It's been short-term cheque-book managers on project budgets ever since.

If you are Levy, how do you sell this project?

Strangely reports are Nagelsmann was interested and following the club the last time you could actually say there was a project at Spurs.

It's been short-term cheque-book managers on project budgets ever since.

I don't think Real Madrid would offer him the influence or project he's looking for and I really don't think he's silly enough to take on the poisoned chalice at PSG.

Best we can hope for here is some Levy promising him the world. Allow him to bring in a director of football of his choosing that's on the same wave length, allow him to decide who goes without the need to price other teams out of deals. If Nagelsmann wants to fuck a player off, then let him do so etc. instead of keeping them around.

Back
Top Bottom