Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
I don't think Real Madrid would offer him the influence or project he's looking for and I really don't think he's silly enough to take on the poisoned chalice at PSG.

Best we can hope for here is some Levy promising him the world. Allow him to bring in a director of football of his choosing that's on the same wave length, allow him to decide who goes without the need to price other teams out of deals. If Nagelsmann wants to fuck a player off, then let him do so etc. instead of keeping them around.

100%.

You don't go to Real for projects.

Levy is obviously haggling while Conte is saying pay me what I'm due until the end of my contract.

Just pay it and move on FFS.
The search for a new manager is not dependent on paying off Conte. He can still be on the books until the end of the season. That's not going to preclude us from getting someone in, be it now or in the summer.

I understand why the conte talks take time. If we finish 4th option to extend conte will say well we’re 4th now and that’s 15M in wages so….

Once we’re engaging with JN already I’m fine with mason taking 2/3 games If we’re working on a deal for JN
The option exists for the club only and probably has nothing to do with where we finish. Maybe there's a bonus for finishing top 4, but for 15 million a year I would expect that to be the minimum, not something that would warrant a bonus.

We can announce that Head Coach Antonio Conte has left the Club by mutual agreement. We achieved Champions League qualification in Antonio’s first season at the Club. We thank Antonio for his contribution and wish him well for the future.
Cristian Stellini will take the team as Acting Head Coach for the remainder of the season, along with Ryan Mason as Assistant Head Coach.
Daniel Levy, Chairman: “We have 10 Premier League games remaining and we have a fight on our hands for a Champions League place. We all need to pull together. Everyone has to step up to ensure the highest possible finish for our Club and amazing, loyal supporters.”

Don’t worry lads.

Daniel will get it right this time.

Nicholas Cage Smiling GIF

Back
Top Bottom