Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Not sure Nagelsmann could work with Paratici (appreciate he may not be around for much longer) but he's still my choice. Amorim too.

Re De Zerbi: if he were to leave Brighton after just a few months, what would that say about him (not saying he would, of course). If he did leave Brighton for us, up rock someone bigger than us in the close season and see you later. I don't think he'll leave Brighton.

Snapshop from 26/03/23; the night that Conte got canned:

Those who wanted him to stay noted for posterity.......

HNVAJP1.png

Oh well It will be Poch, Enrique or Potter in the summer. There is too much time between now and then for some other club to get Nagelsmann. If it were going to happen for us it had to happen now.

Cant believe Nagelsmann is available, right as we look likely to embark on a rebuild. I think he's a great young coach that'd be a great fit for us, and he'd surely get us back to playing exciting attacking football again.

Hopefully Levy recognizes this opportunity and takes hold of it with both hands.

Back
Top Bottom