Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Does make you think in the end that he might be a dick
Not really, us, Chavs, PSG are not the easiest to negotiate with and go through a lot of managers. Probably wanted more say over transfers. Not a bad thing

Postecoglou - how is he not in the list. Walks in unknown to most clubs outside Australia, fans want to stake and burn him, 12 months later, turns general shithousery into gold and same fans then want to build a statue of him. Working with a paupers budget all the time whilst winning would also please very much General Levy.

Because he's shit.

:adethumbup:

Just cast my vote.

Went for an unknown, over the hill Aussie guy who's never managed in a big league.

summer world GIF

nobody/few wanted Ange - not the fighting c0cks. when polling 'closed' - he was at 16%
& many wanted to sell Son this/last year.

////// When can I wote on the managers to replace Ange? I think he's had a really slow start.

Yeah - strt a new poll pal

Back
Top Bottom