Next Three Games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi, I’m new here. Compelled to register after watching that game last night!

Burnley Away
Brentford Home
Norwich Home

Really need 9 points here. Stay in contention for top 4 until January then get a 3-4 decent signings which can make all the difference.

4th Place
Carabao Cup Winners
Europa Conference Winners

My own observations are when Nuno started the season with 3 wins. It just didn’t feel right. Palace away felt like it was going to happen. Now under Conte, Vitesse, Everton and Leeds felt much the same if I’m honest. That game last night was the same as watching Vitesse away. Second string not good enough whoever the manager is. The thing in the teams favour is the fairly decent fixtures until January hang in there and Conte can strengthen.

Burnley Away
Brentford Home
Norwich Home

Really need 9 points here. Stay in contention for top 4 until January then get a 3-4 decent signings which can make all the difference.

4th Place
Carabao Cup Winners

My own observations are when Nuno started the season with 3 wins. It just didn’t feel right. Palace away felt like it was going to happen. Now under Conte, Vitesse, Everton and Leeds felt much the same if I’m honest. That game last night was the same as watching Vitesse away. Second string not good enough whoever the manager is. The thing in the teams favour is the fairly decent fixtures until January hang in there and Conte can strengthen.
What in fucks name compelled you to join this toxic cess pit of despair after that shower of shite? :contesideeye:

No not a troll. My main point was to just hang in there until January. It’s amazing what a few decent signings can do.
I agree. I'm not bothered losing a ECL match, it's a pointless competition. I also feel like the players know that, even though I disagree with them, they are not up for it against these teams. I expect better performances in the league.

We need 9 points over the next 3 matches. West Ham will drop points this week to City, United will drop points. That's 3 points gained on each of them.

Woolwich could very well lose to United under their new manager next week. West Ham could drop to a draw against Brighton. That's 3 more points gained.

West Ham face Chelsea after that. Woolwich go to Everton. Great 3 matches for us to gain major ground.

Burnley Away
Brentford Home
Norwich Home

4th Place
Carabao Cup Winners

Welcome to the forum. 👍

Feel free to join the match day banter. It really is "the place to be".

:pochsmirk:

Burnley Away
Brentford Home
Norwich Home

4th Place
Carabao Cup Winners

Lol - ok, Bangkok - 3rd time lucky

Back
Top Bottom