NK Maribor vs. Spurs - 25/10/12 - Europa League.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nogometni Klub Maribor (English: Football Club Maribor), commonly referred to as NK Maribor or simply Maribor, is a professional association football club based in the city of Maribor, Slovenia. Founded on 12 December, 1960, Maribor is one of only three football clubs in the country who have never been relegated from Slovenian top flight 1. SNL since its establishment in 1991. They are regarded as a symbol of Slovenian football , particularly in their home region of Styria in northeastern Slovenia.

images

images

images

images

images

Interesting fact

Purple warrior (Vijoličasti bojevnik or Vijol'čni bojevnik), is a trophy awarded to the most distinguished player in the past season. The winner of the trophy is decided among the season ticket holders and by a poll on the official website of the club, where everybody can participate. The voting starts at the end of the season and is usually finished in a month. The trophy itself is awarded to a player before the first match of the next season by a random selected fan (usually a season ticket holder). To be eligible to participate in a poll, a player must appear in at least 10 league matches of the season. The voting was first introduced at the end of 2007–08 season. Czech defender Lubomir Kubica was selected as the first ever trophy winner. Defender Elvedin Dzinic was the first domestic player that won the award.

http://www.nkmaribor.com

Kick off 18:00 GMT, live on ITV4.

:bmj:

I thought this would be the place I finally find out where the fuck Maribor are from. Zero effort.

Spurs to lose. No quadruple for us.

:memeokay:I've edited the OP now, better?

In my defence I didn't think anyone was that bothered seen as the Southampton thread was up and running.

Ade up top, Lloris in goals.

:smesh:

Any news on Gareth's Mrs?

What happened to the OP?

Did the thread starter feel ashamed when he remembered my efforts in the Chelscum thread, and went all out? :chicco:

And note to the haters, blame Bale's kid (and Walker)

Back
Top Bottom