NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Message from my gooner mate:

😀 the hypocrisy is hilarious. It was Spurs that started this trend postponing games. Then Woolwich tries to do it and they get their knickers in a twist.

I then tried to explain to him that we actually had a covid outbreak which left us with 10 players and the training ground had to be shut down and that the u23s also got hit..

His reply was :

In all honesty I do think we should play the game. But Tottenham started all this nonsense.

Now teams are trying to game the system and you're complaining about it... when you started it?

They really are a special bunch 🤦‍♂️

What's a 'Gooner mate' ?

Villa fan here but still really pissed off at the decision to have today's game postponed. I was under the impression that postponements would be called if a squad had excessive Covid cases ? It seems to me that the rules are being twisted to get games called off if a team can't go full strength now.

With a weeks break between the two semi finals now, it makes you wonder if they would have demanded a postponement if they were already 3-0 down ?

And to think that last January, we had to play a virtually full strength Liverpool team in the FA Cup with our Youth Team, you can't help but think that some teams are getting beneficial treatment.

Anyway, I hope justice is done and you win the rearranged match and Liverpool win the second leg.

FJFjNXzXoAQvEQJ

Absolutelt inexcusable and idiotic decision to give them the right.
Just basically forgiving their pathetic squad management. Makes me want to vomit.

But all that being said - maybe it is not the worst thing for us if the game will not be played right now?

I mean... wouldn't we think that having back Dier, Romero, Regulion and Son would improve our squad?
We have had challenging schedule (last time we had 7 days between games was already month ago) + upcoming games will not be easy either - we play Leicester and then Chelsea.

Despite everything Conte has just been here for less than 2,5 months. So maybe now that it has become clear that Ndombele and Alli will not have any use for us, he can continue job with likes of Gil, Skipp, Royal etc and maybe something good comes out of this?

Let's hope at least. Let's make best out of it and beat those pathetic cowardly wankers when we have next chance. Also, lets try to wind those fuckwits up when we beat them. Get them agitated, and maybe well get red or two out from those idiots!!
It's terrible for us and a decision that deliberately hinders our season we are already so many games behind now the squad faces a run in of a game every 4 days.

The league has blatantly decided in another clubs favour and decided to put another club at a disadvantage.

I honestly belive tottenham should be considering legal action.

Absolute wankers. People have re-arranged work commitments and moved personal shit around to get to the game. Fair enough if they are ravaged with Covid, but they aren't. Pissed off doesn't come close to how I feel.

Not sure who are the most corrupt, Woolwich or the FA/PL

May not tell the wife and just head of out at 1pm anyway.. Otherwise I will have a long list of jobs to do around the house..

:kaneshh:

No frills, no formations... No famnying around... Let's do it old school.

Woolwich CHICKENS vs.
TOTTENHAM COCKERELS(
thanks Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor for the perfect analogy!)

Just win rearrange this thing already!

FIX, FIX, FIX, FIX, FIXED!

Last edited:
Sky sports super Sunday apart from Robbie the rest were a disgrace especially that twat smith. All they kept going on about was goons perfectly within their rights to ask for game to be postponed. Completely forgetting wolves yday and Leeds who have just as bad injuries are playing. They seem to ignore that morally they are corrupt in asking for gane to be suspended, completely ignore they only have one covid case and that pre covid this would never have happened. However one case appears to allow you to trigger the rule. Pathetic! What if they had no covid cases could they stlll have asked for the gane to be postponed?

Back
Top Bottom