NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they did lose to Forest 5 days ago.
We barely beat Morecambe, had to bring Kane, Moura and Skipp on.
Lets not forget the pasting we got at their ground earlier this season either, and we are missing key players like Son.

This is one I would love to be wrong on, nothing would please me more than for us to turn it on and put 2 or 3 past this lot.

I just don't see it, we look bereft.

We barely beat Morecambe, had to bring Kane, Moura and Skipp on.
Lets not forget the pasting we got at their ground earlier this season either, and we are missing key players like Son.

This is one I would love to be wrong on, nothing would please me more than for us to turn it on and put 2 or 3 past this lot.

I just don't see it, we look bereft.
Hmmmm.... call yourself a fan?

It's blind optimism or you're OUT sunshine!!

We're gonna win the shit out of this thing... UNDERSTAND?

This will be my first game post covid times. Was absolutely buzzing for it when I got the tickets, slightly dreading it now! Form goes out the window in these (hopefully) and it will come down to who wants it more on the day. We need to show a lot more intent and aggression like the Liverpool game, get a good start and test the nerve of their young team.

Shitting this. We’ve been so shit the last 4 games. They aren’t any better, but we’ve been so bad in London derbies.

Lloris
Dier - Romero - Davies
Emerson - Skipp - Hojbjerg - Reguilon
Lucas - Sessengon
Kane
Really hoping Dier and Romero are back.

Swap Dier/Romero, that's not a bad shout. Think Lo Celso will play there (Sessegnons spot) though, as contrary to most I thought he played well, put in several good corners, made runs others didn't see again and again (think it is tempo, as Lamela seemed the same, somehow).

Like the Sessegnon shout, for this game in particular we'll need running ability. Would have Winks over Hojbjerg as well.

Really hope Conte and all the boys know how important this game is on Sunday.

I hope the atmosphere is an absolute cauldron for them.

I want their fans to be scared and intimidated by the atmosphere!

Sunday is war. it's that lot of cunts!

we fucking hate them! Fight for every fucking ball! No one leaves anything on the pitch

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

This will be my first game post covid times. Was absolutely buzzing for it when I got the tickets, slightly dreading it now! Form goes out the window in these (hopefully) and it will come down to who wants it more on the day. We need to show a lot more intent and aggression like the Liverpool game, get a good start and test the nerve of their young team.

Enjoy it mate.

What I would give to get to THIS game.

Back
Top Bottom