NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7fkqlgh.png

Villa fan here but still really pissed off at the decision to have today's game postponed. I was under the impression that postponements would be called if a squad had excessive Covid cases ? It seems to me that the rules are being twisted to get games called off if a team can't go full strength now.

With a weeks break between the two semi finals now, it makes you wonder if they would have demanded a postponement if they were already 3-0 down ?

And to think that last January, we had to play a virtually full strength Liverpool team in the FA Cup with our Youth Team, you can't help but think that some teams are getting beneficial treatment.

Anyway, I hope justice is done and you win the rearranged match and Liverpool win the second leg.
Cheers mate. Loved your come back yesterday! Made a couple of good signings in this window. Wish Levy would take notice!

Would have hammered us with their reserves 😂 Why didn’t they then? All mouth

What an odious, despicable 'liketwat' generating cunt....

I don't wish ill on many people, but I genuinely hope this cunt suffers with SOMETHING in his life... If only to give him some humility, and genuine insight into what it takes to be a decent human being, as opposed to a smug gloating wankstain.

What an odious, despicable 'liketwat' generating cunt....

I don't wish ill on many people, but I genuinely hope this cunt suffers with SOMETHING in his life... If only to give him some humility, and genuine insight into what it takes to be a decent human being, as opposed to a smug gloating wankstain.
Not anything lethal, just something very embarrassing, one of the most odious human beings ever created!

We should be conga-ing back down the High Road and toasting a glorious win up and down the Pubs of Tottenham right now ... Then heading home to eagerly re-watch the highlights on MOTD2, safe in the knowledge that we get to see Chelsea, Arse and West Ham lose on the same weekend we won!

Fucking smug gooating bottle job Gooner Chicken Cunts HAD to go and ruin it though, didn't they?

Back
Top Bottom