NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there a reason Cretinous keeps following me and disliking all my posts?
Strange behavior from a man who plays the sympathy card about being bullied as a child yet tries to bully bods on here.
You keep doing it to me first you cheeky sod! Stop stalking me and I won’t have to respond.

How fucking dare you log on, give me 5 disagrees, then complain about me.

I’ll do you a favour and block you then. You’re not worthy of my (or anyones) time. Back to prison you go.

Woolwich manager Mikel Arteta on Woolwich's request to postpone Sunday's Premier League game against Tottenham:

"We didn't have the players necessary to put a squad available to compete in a Premier League match, that is 100% guaranteed.

"But it's a no win situation, when we played the first three games of the season while other teams were postponing matches, we played and we tried to play. We were killed because they say don't be naive because if you have that many players out don't play your kids.

"And now we postpone the match for all the right reasons believe me and as well you get those reactions but I think they are normal."

This is utter bullshit, why wasn't he pulled up on this?
No games were postponed in the PL in the first 12 weeks. The first game postponed was Burnley v Spurs in week 13, and this was due to the weather.

Woolwich manager Mikel Arteta on Woolwich's request to postpone Sunday's Premier League game against Tottenham:

"We didn't have the players necessary to put a squad available to compete in a Premier League match, that is 100% guaranteed.

"But it's a no win situation, when we played the first three games of the season while other teams were postponing matches, we played and we tried to play. We were killed because they say don't be naive because if you have that many players out don't play your kids.

"And now we postpone the match for all the right reasons believe me and as well you get those reactions but I think they are normal."

No games were postponed in the PL in the first 12 weeks. The first game postponed was Burnley v Spurs in week 13, and this was due to the weather.
The rearranged fixture HAS to be dubbed:
COCKERELS vs. CHICKENS

SURELY?

Flat out lies from an Woolwich boss, shocking I know.

Arteta a fucking lying Rat. I expect a certain David Dein was behind the acceptance of the Premier league to allow this to happen.
I dunno why we are surprised. Woolwich have been getting away with this sort of thing since 1919

Arteta a fucking lying Rat. I expect a certain David Dein was behind the acceptance of the Premier league to allow this to happen.
I dunno why we are surprised. Woolwich have been getting away with this sort of thing since 1919

Why are you so angry at them lol, it's the PL who made up these shit rules and they are taking advantage of it.

Why are you so angry at them lol, it's the PL who made up these shit rules and they are taking advantage of it.
Why are you such a pompous arse, forever playing 'daddy' when a poster posts something you dont agree with? Your passive aggressive style is dammed annoying.

For your information I'm fucked off with both woolwich and the premier league. My point being, which you obviously missed is that woolwich seems to have help inside the premier league

Back
Top Bottom