NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See the manage to get 20 players today! Even partey was back and got customary red couldn’t make it up. Saka, smith-Rowe, martinali all started. Had a strong starting 11. Absolute joke they could not must 13 players only 4 days go and today have 20.

Wondering when this will be rescheduled to as I'm having to keep lots of midweeks free atm in case.
(Yeah, I know, how rude not to consult me.)
Shouldn't think the thought of it being in the evening is going down too well from a security perspective?
Bet some would like it if we got knocked out of the cup and West Ham stayed in until the quarter-finals so we could play it at 12.30 weekend of 19th March?

Last edited:
Wondering when this will be rescheduled to as I'm having to keep lots of midweeks free atm in case.
(Yeah, I know, how rude not to consult me.)
Shouldn't think the thought of it being in the evening is going down too well from a security perspective?
Bet some would like it if we got knocked out of the cup and West Ham stayed in until the quarter-finals so we could play it at 12.30 weekend of 19th March?

Yeah I thought we would know by now.

PL is always waiting on Spurs to get fucked over before changing a rule...

How that game was ever postponed is beyond me. Total shit show. Total proof that corruption goes on and on...it just depends who's asking. Woolwich didn't fancy it that day, used covid as excuse, powers that be said yeah for sure, and we got fucked. Now it'll be played when Woolwich feel they have their best team. If not they'll just pull the same stunt again and I really wouldn't be surprised if it worked

Gooner scum laughing up their snotty little sleeves.
what exactly have they got to laugh about? since that game got cancelled they have:

1) Had a player investigated for match fixing.

2) Lost to Liverpool B team at home.

3) Had a player get a red card again.

4) Drew at home to bottom of the table Burnley.

5) Failed to sign their number 1 target who went to another club.

As well as everyone thinking they are a bunch of pussys. No doubt Son will be the difference maker in the rearranged fixture to top it all off.

PL is always waiting on Spurs to get fucked over before changing a rule...

brent-the-office.gif

what exactly have they got to laugh about? since that game got cancelled they have:

1) Had a player investigated for match fixing.

2) Lost to Liverpool B team at home.

3) Had a player get a red card again.

4) Drew at home to bottom of the table Burnley.

5) Failed to sign their number 1 target who went to another club.

As well as everyone thinking they are a bunch of pussys. No doubt Son will be the difference maker in the rearranged fixture to top it all off.

Yeah but it would have been nice to add a 5-0 drubbing from us!!

Of course they changed the rules when we get shafted haha

But anyway I think it's worked out better for us, we were short on numbers and they have to play us under the lights when we should be much stronger.

And I'm pretty sure the karma God's have work against them anyway with their BS claim so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom